Galway - quadruple travails part 2

Same thing, sort of.

Mentions it in this, bit at the very start and again during it.

1 Like

Cyril is one of the greatest ever Hurling people.

6 Likes

You could listen to him all day. A great orator and i doubt there’s anyone to touch his knowledge of hurlers all over the country.

5 Likes

I could listen to him talk hurling all day and all night.

He just gets it.

3 Likes

The moving of him and Ger Loughnane from RTE hurling coverage is surely the worst of all the useless things McBennett had done.

I think Cyril is only used as a token male on the camogie coverage now.

9 Likes

Tis fierce sad to see him down there at that aul shite.

1 Like

Cyril wouldn’t have a dislike for any team but there’s always a slight bias towards one team or the other, or both if he has the draw backed.

1 Like

WTF? Are you suggesting he allows his gambling affect his punditry?

https://x.com/galway_gaa/status/1753161700369441090?s=61&t=ywRfELeDxVX6PcFItqXOXw

Westmeath could fancy their chances

Is Kevin cooneys injury long or medium term?

Heard it could be IC season length.

Nah, that’s a strong enough side. It’s not like we’ve 5 Joe Cannings and a Cian lynch in the squad.
GMac rested?

Shane Welsh apparently has a quad injury and could be out for a while

He could do with a rest, all that driving up and down from Dublin cant have been easy. Which is ironic, because he moved to *Crokes to avoid all that driving up and down from Dublin.

No Comer. No Shane Walsh. Galway down probably their best 5 players now due to injury. Along with a few others.

That is a grim, grim full-forward line. Two extremely raw players that shouldn’t be starting so soon and a useless Salthill cunt.

1 Like

Good chance they get relegated. Especially if they lose on Sunday. By the sounds of it most of the injured won’t play much part in the league apart from maybe Comer. Of course his knock has turned into him missing 2 games already. I’d say they almost have one eye on championship already. Take their lumps and hope they can uncover a player or two during the league. And hope they have everyone back fit by May.

3 Likes