Galway - quadruple travails part 2

Eggackly

That draw today makes Leinster intetesting. Dublin generally roll over vs KK but are then able to make a game of it vs Galway. Wex are the opposite, get their bellies tickled vs Galway and then seem to have KKs number. Dublin and Wexford are also both capable of dropping points vs Antrim/Carlow.

What way do they sort teams then that finish level on points?

Only score difference between teams involved in a tie count.

2 Likes

Cc @Spidey

BOSH

3 Likes

Announce the Supermacs Chinese crossover

This lads only talent is being a fat cockney w@nker.
Thatā€™s the way itā€™s gone I suppose.

Did he not play in goal with Galway footballers a few years ago?

1 Like

No idea mate.

No but he should still get a try with the hurlers.

1 Like

fat-hurler

4 Likes

Mike Martin goes in two footed on Shaney.

https://twitter.com/maroonwhitepod/status/1783224754150813871

Who is that fella? Does he play for Milltown or someone?

He went through the Corofin young lads last year for a short cut too.

1 Like

Mike is a box office podcaster. He played for us in probably our worst period in my 30+ years following Galway back in 2013 and although a limited intercounty player he done his bit. Still a tidy club player for Milltown too.

3 Likes

The disdain he had for Shane ā€œgoing around in a pair of sunglassesā€ would echo the sentiments of all the auld lads.

Itā€™s the managerā€™s headspace Iā€™d be worrying about given his domestic crisis challenges

Thereā€™s plenty of lads on the intercounty panel that would have very little time for him either, for what itā€™s worth. Whereas a lad like Comer commands the respect of everybody, a lad like Shane has a gigantic ego and has only backed it up in 2 games since 2019.

He fell out with a very good friend of his from Cortoon because the Cortoon man pulled him down in injury time in an intermediate county final. An absolute baby and a complete weirdo but Iā€™ll say no more than that.

Its a pity because heā€™s one heck of a player when heā€™s in the mood.

Heā€™s the most talented lad weā€™ve produced since Michael Meehan and yet I donā€™t know if Meehan couldā€™ve put on a display like Welsh did in the first half of that All-Ireland final, even at his peak.

He should be a leader out there but heā€™s too busy pretending to be injured if he misses a free or mouthing when he gets dispossessed on a solo run ignoring free men.

One All-Ireland final appearance for generational talents like Comer, Welsh and Conroy would be a damn shame but itā€™ll go that way if Joyce stays on. Weā€™re not producing lads like that anymore.

I bet Mike has a bit of a low belly and plays golf at athenry dressed in a tiger woods jumper which replaced his Nike one. Will likely have considered a tache at some point, and sees a BMW 520i as the pinnacle of human achievement.

1 Like