Galway - quadruple travails part 2

No[quote=“flattythehurdler, post:3130, topic:35779, full:true”]
I bet Mike has a bit of a low belly and plays golf at athenry dressed in a tiger woods jumper which replaced his Nike one. Will likely have considered a tache at some point, and sees a BMW 520i as the pinnacle of human achievement.
[/quote]

No he’s from Milltown, not Rockbarton Road.

1 Like

Rockborton wouldn’t be seen dead in athenry
How’rya Mike?.

1 Like

Would have to be Galway Bay

The hallowed turf of sorlthill.

1 Like

Thats a fine bench.

1 Like

With Cody out for six weeks for the cats, ye’ll surely take Leinster

One game at a time Mike.

Galway’s to lose and lose it we will.

4 Likes

i watched last years LF back today… (out sick)

We were terrible for most of it and KK were worse. The amount of dirty ball we expect our forwards to fight for is criminal.

3 Likes

Not a fucking notion. Galway will always fear Kilkenny no matter how many injuries they have.

Sadistic behaviour

1 Like

https://x.com/connachtrugby/status/1783888776814903531?s=61&t=ekldS2fF-ovc5IeLNty5ZQ

I don’t think Jennings ever played a championship club game

Galway didn’t win minor football in 2018, probably expecting a bit much for whoever runs Connacht rugby twitter to have an interest in sport though.

2 Likes

I’ve resigned at this stage, to think that since 2017 there’s no one to replace C. Cooney.

He’s still the most dominant club hurler in the county. We give out about him but it’s hardly his fault there’s nothing coming through. Scored a very important point in the one we did win.

1 Like

Cooney offers more mullocking than anybody else in the forwards bar Whelo. You can be depressed that he peaked in 2017 and declined immediately but you can’t fault the effort he still gives. He doesn’t go hiding no matter how shite he is, which is commendable.

7 Likes

@mikehunt @Diabhal yes my point is that no one has come along to better him, which is sad state of affairs

1 Like

David Burke starting tomorrow. 2010 I think his debut was.

2 Likes