Galway - quadruple travails part 2

@Diabhal is coming in from poverty stricken Borna.

Rhubarb tart to come home to

I’m unleashing my inner roaster.

Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.

6 Likes

I won’t be defending Tonabrocky from becoming another SKGAA plantation under Duke Flatty so.

Owes you nothing :grin:

1 Like

Worse we’re getting under Henry. That was septic.

1 Like

The frees? :man_facepalming::man_facepalming: I’m saying nothing. I’ve said it already.
Whelan has to be injured, he was cat bar saving the draw.

1 Like

Same as ever. No aggression or harrying, loads of aimless ball pumped in. Glynn brought on as a saviour same as he was ten years ago, and maybe one ball actually hit into him properly. At nothing.

1 Like

Poor performance aside, yer at nothing bating KK in April/2nd round of Championship or even Leinster final. KK are nailed on to be thru to AI series 99.99% of the time. Bate them to leave them at home is the only time yer at anything.

1 Like

Well they don’t so that either.

Like a couple of the Galway posters on here the Galway hurlers just aren’t tough enough.

1 Like

Mentally brittle like the footballers

1 Like

Just seen this on Galway Garda checkpoints -
There’s a match after finishing in Salthill so heading into town is bumper to bumper. Spanish Arch is backed up to the Atlantaquarium, it’s also bad going through Salthill the whole way to the hospital. Also, I don’t know if the ones from the match will check here, but Claddagh Quay is still closed. There are a load of cars going down Grattan Road not knowing that they can’t get out the other end

Nightmare

Are they blaming foreigners or the split season?

Pat McDonagh and Big Bosh

1 Like

I thought we had plenty of aggression, and Whelan was excellent. The problem seems to be that there is still a disconnect between backs and forwards. The forwards drifted in and out the field and midfield seemed a Galway free zone at times. The forwards don’t know when to make their runs because sometimes it comes inong and high, sometimes long and low, and sometimes the backs shortpass for no particular reason (often into trouble).
I thought the effort was excellent, the result fair, and just think kk are a much shruder a team with the ball. Kk got a couple of frees at good times, and we didn’t.
It must be fairly denting for your confidence as a freetaker if a sub is brought on solely for the frees (he was excellent)
Still a work in progress.
I’d have much less confidence in meeting kk in a Leinster final tbh after that. They’re a good side, albeit we were better when we played well.
Daithi Burke remains as good a defender as I’ve ever seen, and I’d reckon as good as there has been. He’s absolutely remarkable.

PS I greatly enjoyed the afternoon.

4 Likes

Who the fuck is bosh? I see he had a picture taken with supermac and Henry

We’ll agree to disagree

Good question lad