Galway - quadruple travails part 2

9 Moycullen on Galway football panel. They were red raw useless v Glen.

Sean kelly the only nailed on starter. Peter Cooke and Eoghan kelly the only other ones with a realistic chance of starting.

Mcloughlin is a very good prospect but was injured v glen.

The rest have no chance of starting and not much chance of even making the bench.

1 Like

Maigh Cuillen will learn a lot from it. They are far from useless.

If they get out of Galway again they more than likely make an AI Final while Kilmacud Crokes* and Glen tear lumps out of each other in the other Semi Final. They will be a decent bet to win it out once the odds go up.

9 is a huge number though to have at one time. Corofin in their pomp never had more than 5 or 6 in any one year I would say.

1 Like

They were afraid to kick the ball v Glen. Cooke was only stand out for me.

Munster v Connacht is it? Standard in Munster is atrocious. Kerry club teams are poor at the moment. Crokes gone way back. Cork clubs extremely poor. Thought Clonmel were excellent v Nemo and somehow managed to lose to Newcastlewest. I think Moycullen wont come out of Galway. Top players nearly burned out.

Munster v Connacht yes.

Galway Club Football is ridiculously strong so whoever comes out will make an All Ireland Final.

kerry club teams are poor but yet everyone is not happy when they win the all ireland intermediate and junior ! lads saying that half the inter clubs should be senior!

Easy win junior and intermediate all irelands when the 9th best team in Kerry is playing the 25th best team in Cork for example.

1 Like

Failte abhaile brother

4 Likes

Go raibh mile maith agat.

Fairly lightweight in the middle anyway

1 Like

Are Galway missing a few? Weak looking team.

I’d have no worries about Monaghan, he’s a great bit of stuff.

2 Likes

Fintan looks to have what it takes also.
I don’t think KH will be turned on for a few years. It’s a major major rebuild and he did a great job last year. Fantastic really.

1 Like

Cathal Mannion is obviously the big one to return.

Bit harsh on Darren Morrissey to lose out?

Probably just a tiny bit short in the top end of the pitch. Still, you’d imagine they’ll get to a Leinster Final and can build from there.

Wont come near Limerick with that team.

Hope so. We’ll see. That’s a major overhaul in the past two years, and more to come. It’s a five year project from here I’d say. I hope KH stays that long, but the mileage must be utterly brutal.

The limericks were crowing about it being a point a man plus last year. Fuck them.

I’m giving Brian Concannon one last chance this year.

Bernie gets the nod in the bigball, Ian Burke too. Good to see McDaid listed. Sweeney comes in for Hernon and Heaney is back

2 Likes