F the lily whites ringing out hereā€‹:blush::blush:

1 Like
1 Like

3 nil place hoppin

4 zip half time

Ah lads. I canā€™t spaaaek.

Just unbelievable stuff.

2 Likes

Patā€™s, CCFC and Bohs in the draw. When is it?

1 Like

Still down on Caulfield ?

Iā€™d still be wondering why lads on here canā€™t see what Ollie Horgan has brought. Lotta lads reading headlines when things go well for GUFC seem to ignore last season.

Weā€™ve had a great season so far but lotta lads on here ignoring what a disaster 2022 was.

1 Like

Notta lot of lads on here know about Horgan

Lotta lads whinging about English clubs not knowing the thrill of supporting their grassroots team while also knowing youā€™ve made yourself very visible via fair criticism and could get decked yet.

Apologies @EstebanSexface Iā€™ve quoted ya unfairly.

Imoho, that was the best selection Iā€™ve seen start in a long while last night.
The stunning Alisson Becker effort from Clarke in the first half was huge, but besides that youā€™d ask who were Premier/First Div. Tbf, I wouldnā€™t know much on Dundalk regards the team they started.
But it was class, by the time the flare smoke cleared from the stand they were 2 down and the rowdies very quiet :grinning:

3 Likes

The hangover is well worth it today. The kinda result thatā€™d put a nice swagger to your step. Always nice to see a lad you made your confirmation with back in 05 take an absolute hammering too upon their return to LOI.

1 Like

Home semi final is the best we coulda hoped for. Saturday 7th is my guess.

At home vs Hipsters will be BOX OFFICE.

signing in

4 Likes

Youā€™ve been a top 5 biggest GUFC head for a few years. No signing in needed.

1 Like

this is class