Galway Utd Supporters Club

Jeez the Harps goal was haunted! How many times did it look in only to bobble away at the far post?

JC and Ollie setting a standard, fighting for every decision like the league depended on it.

1 Like

Any word on Francely?

I hate to say it but looked like a cruciate tbh to me. They won’t know till later this week.

He was in tears :pensive:

I thought it his achillies - either way bad and painful

1 Like

He made some really good cameos off the bench which suits him best imo. Really bad timing for the boy.

1 Like

3 Likes

These boys anything to Galway comers?
Transfer budget may be about to dry up.

They have it in JCB bucket loads

Comer Homes Group

How much is Comer Homes Group worth?

“A conservative evaluation would be we’d be worth around £1 billion in England, three-quarters of that in Germany and half a billion in Ireland,” reveals Luke. They have 500 companies worldwide and reportedly have projects in England, Belgium, Germany, New York and Uganda.

Be interesting to see the leverage.

Only right after that article that Luke and Brian donate 100 million to GUFC and part ways tbh.

Tis like the picture of the burger you see on the menu in McDonalds vs the Burger you get

The coffee is nice though :slightly_smiling_face:

Probably too easy a match tonight considering the enormity of Saturday week but that second Clarke goal was worth the price of admission.

1 Like

Johnny C will annoy the officials on each and every occasion
He’s a winner

1 Like

Watched it at home. He was impressive. His first was great too.
Yes, opposition was iffy, potential injuries was a worry when you see how FL got crocked.
Any confirmation on him btw?

Heard it was an achilles tendon tear

2 Likes

Not great that

He was probably enjoying a David Hurley-level turnaround in form too. He’d just found his form and then went down without a player near him and had to be helped off. Very cruel but that’s sport unfortunately. His likely replacement scored 2 goals tonight so at least there’s somebody in the wings. I dunno is Ronan Manning gonna be able for 30 minutes next weekend.

1 Like

City / Galway Utd final

1 Like