Galway Utd Supporters Club

Those cunts set Irish football back decades, not to mention the damage theyā€™ve done to the environment with their multiple trips to Manchester/Liverpool/etc.

Itā€™s us lads on the LOI thread trying to rebuild the international side, so it is.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/juliancanny/status/1728460289266307244?t=qS6Dub1GgN5NESbjJscheA&s=19

1 Like

Ferguson, murphy, bazunu and scales will be the backbone of irish football

3 Likes

Your local club, Jesus that was below the belt. taxi for the selfish giant

That new Oā€™Neills logo is utter shite but I think itā€™s a nice enough jersey

3 Likes

Do they use the same logo on the CLG jerseys?

They seemingly donā€™t. Just the lettering.

A bit odd really.
Nice jersey all the same

We always have very nice jerseys.

Lads ye need premier signings or ye could be in trouble
I was expecting a rash of good signings
And a clear out of 6/7 first division ppl
Not happening?

Fuck ye could end up like usšŸ™„

Weā€™ve lost out on every Premier Division lad weā€™ve gone for bar Buckley apparently, who might be finished anyways. Rumour is Ollie has been floating around Scotland last week and is meant to be in England this week. So essentially nothing is coming in thatā€™s established.

1 Like

Bucks will be fine,
But Iā€™d be worried if I was ye,
Discussing Dane with my smallie last night (LOI to the bone, no English shite etc)
Font of knowledge ref LOI,
Heā€™s betting GU will go down unless serious players come in

In other words donā€™t turn into what we became last season
Kickin boys for everyone else

Looking like that alright. Wonā€™t be good enough to stay up as it is.

1 Like

I reckon ye have a few otw
FFS for the sake of the LOI donā€™t become us

Youā€™d hope so. We are perianal strugglers once we are in the Premier Division. Probably wouldnā€™t know what to do with ourselves if we were mid table.

1 Like

Sign a few and survive

Lookit I wanted JC gone a year ago so I canā€™t talk too much shite. Iā€™m very disappointed myself so far but

1. We donā€™t have an increased wage wallet to piss away. Keeping our First Division heroes and signing Gaxha/Buckley are essentially our big signings. I was told Derry and Shams offered x3 what we offered Hoban/Gaffney.
  2. JC and Oliver are very confident in their scouting. One of our best signings last year was a random college yank. Thereā€™s a lot of faith that Ollie has a few non-Iberian signings. I actually back them here too.
2 Likes

Apologies @Corksfinedtboy youā€™re like me LOI uncle and I let ya down. Iā€™m goosed from pinting but have too much respect for ya to delay a reply.

1 Like

Grand kid

Ollie is a grafter
Always was
Deep knowledge of all LOI clubs/ players/ and savage contacts
If he canā€™t supply players no one can