Galway v Clare

2 changes mybe

That’s why @KinvarasPassion has been out on scouting raids with the last few months, our lads are going to end up trapped under Eagle’s Rock like the Thai young lads

1 Like

Nodding AND agreeing. Clare have proven performers in croker, point scorers from deep, we’re gonna have to sit deep to stop podge and SOD freewheelin meaning kelly and galvin can kill us from far out. Clare are a different team with Mcinerney minding the house. If we were kk we’d be fine but our lads are already thinking of the all Ireland winning after party

@anon32894817 belief and confidence in this Clare team really is infectious. I was talking to a fellow from Clare today who’d be very knowledgeable on hurling matters. I could tell that he’s fierce confident about Saturday in a quiet kind of way. He reminded me as his parting shot that Galway have never beaten Clare in Croke Park - 1995, 1999 & 2002, Clare ultimately prevailed every time.

1 Like

Great to have you on board mate. I’ve decided to rearrange a few things and I’ll be in attendance on Saturday.

Not quite mate. I’m going with Galway and Limerick to win, both by just one score.

I’m predicting a clare - limerick final. Albeit from a purely selfish point of view I’d much prefer a limerick - galway final.

Strong possibility that Aron Shanagher will make the match day 26 and see playing time

2 Likes

As a pre-fatherhood, pre-driving, pre-restaurant dining and, pre-girlfriend bandage would say, that would be off the chain

2 Likes

He’d be a great fella to throw in for 15 minutes.

Better than Darragh Corry anyway

Anything to Dennis?

Could well be, Dennis is a tulla man as well I believe

1 Like

Good timing

1. Cork 1943
  2. Galway 1987
  3. Clare 2013
  4. Tipp 1989

Good as expected kind of I want Conor McGrath on earlier

Just heard off a Corofin fella that Daithi Burke has done his ankle in

Broke his hand in a challenge match against the U21. We’re keeping it quiet though.

Galway by 8