2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

I work there

Young players a year older and new management.

They’re live contenders next year for me.

They’re on the way up, few others are.

No chance. They are shit.

They can’t defend.

Sadly predictable at half time. You need to be leading Dublin at that point to even have a hope, and you sure as shit can’t miss the chances Galway did. A fair effort at best from what I saw of it, @binkybarnes isn’t wrong that Dublin are there for the taking, it’s just that no team has the balls to go and take them. Monaghan will have a chance I suspect if they get that far.

Horribly wrong! You’re hysterical now kid. I had Galway down to beat Clare by 1 score. Bang on the money. Galway won by 1 point. I had Limerick down to beat Cork by 1 score. Just out, Limerick won by 4 points.

1 Like

Prediction From a completely different game. Usual blister and deflection. You are such a little man it’s beyond belief. Pathentic

2 Likes

Draws and replay, all the one. cc @Cicero_Dandi and cc lapsed poster @Nembo_Kid (on the off chance, he still looks in here from time to time). I had Galway down to beat Clare by 1 score, which they duly did. You had Clare down to win the All Ireland.

In fairness to him, that was based on Clare hammering Limerick.

No it wasn’t. It was a prediction in January.

We could do a job on the cunts.

Clare had to beat Galway first - a Galway team of champions that he spent weeks ridiculing and belittling before the Clare match. He’s now on here calling me out for getting it horribly wrong on the Galway v Clare semi final, when I got in absolutely on the money, predicting Galway to win by just 1 score. I’ll spare him the humiliation (for the moment) of posting up some of his pre-match Galway v Clare comments.

2 Likes

This is the football thread jeffbobcat. You made a cOmplete tit of yourself as per usual furiously searching for predictions made months ago. A sad man.

4 Likes

Practice what you preach. You brought the first reference of hurling on to this thread this afternoon with this post.

Predictably your lame efforts at point scoring ended up backfiring on you spectacularly as you dug an even bigger hole for yourself. You never know when to stop digging.

Admit your wrong little man

You are actually closing in on kevs level of insecurity.

What happened Limerick against Clare? It was a fair trimming.

Limerick football is at all time low. I believe over 60 players turned down the chance to play for the senior team this season. Clare are a decent out fit and were far too strong on the day for limerick.

1 Like

I was referring (as you know) to the hurling and your statement that Limerick’s B team were the only realistic challenge to the A team this year. What happened against Clare?

No. The Galway lad started it and the ref saw that. He was dead right.

2 Likes