Galway v Tipp

I was delighted when Tipp were priced up as hot favorites. They’ve done absolutely nothing this year to suggest they’ve progressed, in fact it’s been quite the opposite. Galway have never played this much hurling by mid July, its been a great journey so far despite their tired looking display in the Leinster Final. They’ve had a nice break since and drawing Tipp was ideal to sharpen the senses. The best is yet to come from this Galway side and I am a hell of a lot more than hopeful of victory on Sunday.

McIntyre will be hanged from the Quincentennial if they lose

I’ve said it once and i’ll say it again, Galway will this match. I was pleased to see them priced up at 7/4 but am holding out for 2/1, perhaps greedily…

I’d rather Tipp won, more likely that they will push Kilkenny all the way. Feeling Galway will steal it though, have more hurling done.

Tipperary will win this match. I’m not sure if noddy can make it though as his car has been impounded.

and what will they do to Sheedy in tipp if they lose

Tipp by 5 or 6, Galway are over rated however if they decide to’‘hit it into joe’’ maybe

Barring the win against a hopeless Limerick last year would I be right in saying that Tipp haven’t won a match in Croke Park since Offaly in 2003??? beaten there by kilkenny in 2003, Waterford in 2005, Galway 2006, Wexford 2007 and Waterford in 2008

Tipp will be the ones doing most of the ‘hitting’ into Joe I’d say, as per usual. Joe Canning hates Tipp though so I expect him to plaster a couple of them cunts back.
Interesting you say Galway are over-rated when their 7/4 outsiders. What are Tipp, under-rated, they were unlucky against Cork the last day I suppose :smiley:

http://www.noddy.com/lib/es/images/about/character_noddy_car.jpg

:clap: :clap:

Should be a cracking game. Fancy us to beat the cunts by 2-3 points. Puke spot on about Tipp not having won a game in Croker since '03.

I live too near the fuckers to say too much nice about em, on their day Galway can outscore anyone including KK but their days are few and far between, that Galway teams will always gives up scores and unless tis really their day Tipp will limit the Galway fowards and win by 5 or 6 points.

Well I could tell you I was correct in predicting Tipps disinterest in Munster but I wont because they were shit against Cork utter shit.

As for Joe Canning hating Tipp he is not alone if he plays full foward who will Tipp put on him ??

Three wins there since they last won the A/I, one against Antrim in 2002, Offaly 2003 and Limerick 2009, considering how poor limerick were last August and that Offaly were past it at that stage in 2003 it is a fairly damning statistic

The reality is Tipp have played hurling in the last eighteen months far beyond what Galway look capable of.

Unless Galway throttle the Tipp half forward line and midfield they will lose by 5 or 6.

Either way, I expect a few inter-county reputations to be dead and buried by Sunday night.

When?

In the last eighteen months.

Last year’s All-Ireland final.

Indeed, there is a huge amount at stake for both teams, Tipp lose then it is a serious regression from being 10 minutes away from being A/I champion’s while Galway badly need to win a big game to show they are more than also rans, barring wins over a demoralised Clare side and an ill prepared Cork team last year and Wexford this year they haven’t had a real meaningful championship win in a long time…

so of the two shit teams that are playing who will win

Worst KK performance of the decade I’d say, Tipp shat themselves.

KK played close to max and yet Tipp were better over the 70 minutes.

Don’t get me wrong, I still expect Galway to win.