Galway v Tipp

I hope to wake the neighbours roaring like a rabid gorilla when hanbury takes the hand off callinan

Edit: hopefully he’ll hit seamus, not colm.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Both Shefflin and Farrell saying that defences will decide the outcome today.

Mannion all day lad…

1 Like

Forza Galway.

2 Likes

Have to agree.

What’s the GAA go app like? Currently in France and no where is showing this. Is it worth buying the game or will it keep crashing? Does anyone have an iPad friendly stream for Sky Sports 3?

Is cricfree ipad friendly?

http://cricfree.sx/

A tipp man giving out to a Galway man about how the past has no relevance to today. Kinda ironic since tipp lads are always crowing about how they are in the big three due to all those all Ireland’s they won at the start of the last century . Home of hurling me hole.

Very evenly spread smattering of people in Croke Park already. Looks like it’ll be at least a 60k crowd which is about the minimum needed to create a decent atmosphere in the cavernous new stadium.

2 Likes

Score in the Minor game?

Kilkenny 0-9 Galway 1-4. Half-time.

A draw in one or more of the minor games today will cause a bit of a scheduling headache for the following games.

Alf. You fucking goon.
Who contested the most all Ireland’s in the past decade ?
Now fuck off and count your kids and make sure a dingo didn’t eat another one.

Kilkenny?

1 Like

Very good fag.
Kilkenny and … go on I know that answer is in there, somewhere in yiur head

Since 1925 inclusive, in years ending in 5, no county has reached as many All-Ireland hurling finals as Galway.

They lost them all, mind, but that’s not the issue at stake today.

Fuck sake is that what ye are resorted to now bragging about losing finals. The superiority complex ye have over other counties is gas. A few handy runs in the qualifiers got ye to some of those finals and ye shit yourselves on the big day every time. Clare and cork have won as many finals in the last decade.

who lost the most all ireland finals in the last ten years

I hope Galway win for many reasons but I wouldn’t be too bothered if they didn’t but my god that daithi regan is really being a cunt about the kilkenny game. I really really hope they prove that cunt wrong.