Galway v Tipp

It was mine

1 Like

If Galway click here at all they have 2/3 goals in them.

A beauty from Joe

Up the ra!

Big point from Joe. Callanan can’t play out of skin like this for the whole match. Galway’s physicality could tell yet.

1 Like

It is nicely poised. Enjoyable but not quite a classic yet but it could well develop into one in the second half

Bubbles is a faggot.

1 Like

Galway are inching and inching their way into getting on top.

1 Like

Hon Galway ta fuck.

Yeeehaaaaaaw.

The ref is riding Galway.

'Hon Kinvara!

Galway have been the better side and should be a couple of points up here. They are finishing the half very strongly. The temp has really gone up a few notches

Tipp can be quite streaky though and are capable of putting up a decent score in a short period.

1 Like

Hon ta fuck

Tipp are rattled

2 Likes

Hon Galway!

I was in a bad way after two days on the beer but this hurling has lifted me something unreal.

2 Likes

Great game. Tipp forwards not all firing.

I don’t care what anyone says, this Tipp team are still windy… Limerick’s ten minute spell showed us that earlier this year. With Callanan they will always have a chance but this is there for Galway. They just need to be more poised at times and they are in for goals.

1 Like

With the obvious exception of Callinan, Tipperary forwards not in it. Galway should have the game nearly won already. The were 4-5 points a better team in that first half. As has been said though, Tipperary are a streaky side and its completely in the balance still. Terrific game so far.