Galway v Tipp

Please fuck off for a while

6 Likes

Galway will take Kilkenny in the final, don’t doubt it for a second. Thy will be done.

2 Likes

I saw that fucker give an great display in a minor final a few years ago and was wondering where the fuck he went since then

Just as a matter of interest BB , whats your beef with Kelly today. I thought he did ok. Not having a go or anything. Judt wondering where you thought he fucked up?

Never does it on the big day . Seemingly .

3 Likes

Tipp are in a vulnerable spot. Could go either way for them now. They have a good squad though are likely to be around in Late July/August as often as not in the years ahead.

Best team won. Close this thread.

1 Like

Hope he’s finally accepted by all as up there with the best in the country

3 Likes

Cathal Barrett was outstanding but he’ll have nightmares about the way he fell over when he went to Moloney for the winner.

Padraig Mannion was mercilessly roasted all match but he played a key role in shielding the ball from two Tipperary forwards which enabled David Burke to gather and clear to Canning in the lead up to the winner.

He also got a great block down in late on

It’s like the teams were reversed. Callanan gave a canning like performance in having to carry the team on his own while we had a good spread of scorers. Credit to to James Barry, we didn’t get a sniff of a goal from play bar mannions shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JORbaMkp0NI

Think ye re being a bit harsh on Canning. The dependancy is not as vital this year but his work rate is huge and his distribution is class ( as such)

2 Likes

I’m delighted for Cyril. An alright sort.

1 Like

Galway are in the mix for 4 A/I hurling titles this year

just back in north kildare
jesus that was brilliant
i thought Canning was class BTW, ah it was great stuff if at times totally devoid of atmosphere but such is croke park
Tannion had a smashing second half, great player
i drank five pints of carling in croke park, great altogether
fuck rugby football

7 Likes

they were in their hole
no one gave a fuck when he came on

1 Like

Tannion had a brilliant second half
i was in lower hogan on 45, the cunt is a monster

2 Likes

Maybe maybe not. The clip on the telly showed applause from both sets

Did they win the intermediate