Galway v Tipp

Very disappointed they didn’t start hansdbery full back and give him the chance there anyway…move him if needed…mannion got rode in there.

Canning was in and out of it.poorish game over all from him but still did a lot of good things.

Mannion has young hurler of the year in the bag along with an all-star. He has been the difference IMO so far this year…

Two super points at the end…super hassling and harresing blocking and work rate.

A lot done…more to do…

3 Likes

@Kinvara_s_Passion Is goading the fuck out of me, no sign of @Brimmer_Bradley The windy cunt backing me up.

2 Likes

A breath of fresh air after a dismal season. Hurling needed that today regardless of who won. Galway awesome but really need to sort full back out. Dont care no full forward should get 3-9 regardless. Its nearly enough to win a match on its own ffs

1 Like

Your the cunt who tried to sell me a tractor and I trying to enjoy a few pints

1 Like

There was barely an incident in last Sunday’s semi-final that warranted discussion.

Some amount of moments and talking points in today’s match.
Callanan’s goal x 1.
The tackle on Barrett.
Joe’s pull.
Joe’s missed penalty.
Donnellan’s pull.
Callanan’s goal x 2.
Colm Callanan’s multiple save.
Callanan’s goal x 3
Cunningham’s continued failure to take Padraig Mannion off Callanan.
Lar’s car crash of a tackle.
Callanan’s penalty.
Colm Callanan’s save from Lar.
Woodlock’s miss.
Maher getting hooked.
Noel McGrath’s return.
Flynn and Mannion’s coolness under pressure.
Whelan standing up when needed.
The catching from both defences.
Joe’s vision for the winner.

5 Likes

If Davy Fitz wasnt manager it would be Clare Kilkenny All Ireland. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Colm Callanan saved an incredible four times in about six seconds in that incident after 43 minutes. I’ve never seen a quadruple save before.

Mannion is a superb corner back but should never have been put edge of the square. If Galway lost Cunningham had a lot to answer for leaving him there until 3 goals had gone in. Redemption for Cunningham was hauling Cooney off and bringing in Maloney who hadn’t played a second of senior IC all year (open to correction on the league). Game was won by Galway HB line and midfield, David Burke was immense.

1 Like

Repaid Cunningham’s faith in him. I didn’t think he still had it.

1 Like

He was so good today he reminded me of Steve Mahon. Even looks a little like him.

1 Like

Apart from this year? Nothing more significant than beating Offaly. Can you answer my question?

Dont disagree but with TJ Reid and Ger Aylward in the form their in, it could be a long day. Forget any refernce to the Leinster Final. Different game now

Huge admiration for Galway, hauling themselves back into after 3 killer blows. In the past they tended to drop heads when that happened. Work rate was phenominal.

A sign of hope for the rest of us. Where to now for Tipp. Very hard to take that kind of beating. Emphatise with them. Had ecact same feeling coming out of Croker myself last Sunday 12 months

Reality shock time.

KK by 3 pts in the Final unless Gaillimh pull their boot straps up.

I think JOE can do it though.

#JOESHOW

1 Like

Which one is the football county?

Was it Shane Moloney got the last point?

1 Like

Tan hurled an amount of ball. Mannion is a good defender callanan would have destroyed anyone with the way he played. Hanbury did well from loose play. The commitment to harrying from everyone was immense.

Yup. A minite after his previous effort nearly went over the sideline.

PS Nice touch from All fans in Stadium when Noel McGrath came on.Telly showed both Galway and Tipp fans applauding.

Yep, first in intercounty SHC, marginally less of a story than Noel’s winner would have been

Kelly the main show agin today. Galway wil be hickied by kk.
NO DOBut