Galway v Tipp

I walked off a golf course in a competition mid round last year to see the galway kk replay, the pace of play was far slower than i predicted. Didnt regret it one bit. Sidnt Liverpool fans sell their washing machines to get to a European cup final, maybe i can steal someone’s washing machine and sell it.

And that would help my financial situation how exactly?

Well if she was the bosses daughter

Plenty of driveways need tarmacking over there.

3 Likes

Nah told ya the Canadians are a bit more Savvy.

How much do you need.

TFK will get you home for the final If you really want to.

I’m in for fifty

4 Likes

The Bring Him Home for the Final fund starts here.

Count me in too.

1 Like

+1sort your own ticket though.

Right who can set up the gig? Cant be that hard. Bring the poor fucker home

Just set up PayPal account and all we need is a phone number or email address I think

Can you set up a paypal account and let us know. Im in

Ah stop, ye are too sound, i couldn’t accept it.ill sort something. Sure i dont need two kidneys.

Fuck it the wife is from Kilkenny. Any excuse to wind her up. Fo it to fuck

1 Like

I’m in for 50 but you’ll be expected to hold the tail while I’m squeezing a few weanlings on the Tuesday after Liam comes home.

3 Likes

There you go chief. 200 notes already pledged. Get up off your arse and set up the paypal

Exactly my thinking, robbing Peter to pay Paul!

Signing in. I’ll also give 50 to Brimmer if he pretends to be a Kilkenny man for the next 3 weeks.

Have you thought about setting up a bogus charity that aims to rid the Aherlow valley of river blindness? A few pictures from Sunday will legitimise the ruse.

1 Like

if everyone here donated 20 quid youd be home no probe… @flattythehurdler sort out the donation page.

Signing in