Galway v Tipp

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Very intuitive.

Christ Tipp cunts are boring

Yeah,think that Waterford’s minors look serious value at 11/8 on sunday

Galway hurling would benefit, in the longterm, more from their underage teams playing in the leinster championship than their seniors.
It is to their immense credit that they have had so much underage success and have consistently produced top class minor and u-21 teams.

Let he who has not metioned tinfoil, ham or tipp cunt cast the 1st stone…

Fair enough but that whiplash gimp is seriously fucking retarded you have to admit Mullach. I’l make an allowance for Noddy cos he’s still a virgin but you’d wanna have a word in that other cunt’s ear and straighten him out a little

I have to admit I found it funny…
Have the Lorrha boys always called Galway folk matties?

I see that WG has set it up that when you type Galway it comes out as mattie land over on PV… :smiley:

You can almost picture the inbred simpletons laughing to themselves coming up with that stale, predictable tripe. I fucking hate boggers.

+1

“Thish’ll be mighty shteam altogether”

Fucking simpletons

Is it tulla or crusheen your from ???

Stale and predictable post, but I’m in general agreement with the sentiments.

Plenty of brave boys over here with The Fat Kids by the looks of it.

The matties are in for a hiding Sunday!! Lazarus, stay here with your friends where your safe. Good boy.

-_-

Fuck off you beady eyed cunt.

Some awful shit on this thread. Who told ye cunts ye could talk about hurling???

Tipp Team V Galway

Brendan Cummins
Stapleton, Curran Cahill,
Fanning, O’Mahony Maher,
B Maher, D Young,
Gar Ryan, Bonner Maher, McGrath,
N McGrath, Corbett, Kelly (Captain)

Not so sure about Curran in Full. Bergin caused him trouble last week any time the ball was played in. I presume Galway will put Hayes full and Joe corner and withdraw their half forward line ala Waterford in 08. A big improvement is needed from last week even though the game was won pulling up. As already mentioned Curran looked underpressure and Cahill wasnt his usual self last week.O’Mahonys form is still a worry also. The open spaces in Croke Park will suit Lar and Noel McGrath and i expect Tipp to get at least two goals even though they only created one chance last week. Overall I think Tipp will have just about enough for Galway and will win by 4.

serious team/ curran is a much better corner back. any chance curran to corner back, fanning to fullback and cahill to wing back?

Galway are going to run riot in this match. I can feel it in my bones.

Strong team. I’d agree on the wide open spaces being made for Tipp. The one thing I’d wonder about is if McIntyre will make it easy for the half-forward line by trying to do what Kilkenny did last year, i.e. hold the line. That allowed Tipp a lot of space and they made the most of it. I’d expect McIntyre to trust his full-back line and crowd the midfield. If Galway lose midfield they’re sunk.

nah dunph, tipp are the real deal.