Galway v Tipp

That could possibly happen fenway. could also have paudie full. Although I think Paudie could be detailed to mark Joe. He has a good record on him. I think its a good move to leave Callinan off, bring him on when Regan tires in the 2nd half. He could go to town and itll do his confidence the world of good

That team is going to destroy the matties. The Premier by eight or nine.

C’MONNNNNNNNNNNN TIPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

sheedy is shrewd. maher will be detailed to mark canning for sure. held him pretty well in an all ireland minor final if i remember correctly. i have fierce time for callinan. he was head and shoulders the stand out player in the u21 match versus cork last year. his form is shocking and its the right decision to leave him off. as you said hes some man to bring on when it begins to get stretched in last quater of match.

True his form aint great but the worrying thing is his confidence is shot. And he is a confident person,always has been. any of the lads ive been talking to have said hes just not the same player in training even

That’ll depend on how scarce possession is fenway. If Sheedy brings him on when Tipp need ball and they lose he’ll be crucified for it. I don’t expect that to happen though.

thats a fair point and agree. not a player to win hard ball but has that bit of magic and is a potential matchwinner. would’nt mind having him down in cork.

I can imagine them now, the poor ignorant knutz… stuck in the parlour, on a dial up line, huddled around a 1995 Gateway PC funded by the local council. The keys on the keyboard barely visible with a mix of hayseed, jizz and WD40. The cows can be heard roaring in pain in the gandar paddock but the primates are so wound up about sunday that they ignore the fact that they forgot to wean the calves earlier in the week, the early spring calves have the tits chewed off the cows at this stage. To the outsider the smell of sweat in the parlour would lead to dry reaching , the great unwashed are making maggots as they type but the smell of FEAR is also prevalent… they dont trust Sheedy, Cork made them look like little ladeens and what about this Mattie Canning fella from across the bridge? The bluebottles circle round parlour table, darkness sets over the Slieve Felim, the wireless is tuned, they’ll have the starting line up within the hour…

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 493782”]

Lay off the Jeyes Fluid mattie…

Says the man from Kinvara :lol:

:clap: :clap:

Post of the month

Would the cunts even have a wireless?

BRING IT ON YE FILTH PIGS!!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs259.snc1/10625_1196335023155_1071849371_627518_3021412_n.jpg

:lol:

He has always destroyed his own age. His head and his strength aren’t where they need to be yet, but there is no doubting his talent.

I’d imagin tipp will have plan depending on where Galway play Joe, curran could be detailed to follow him out the field

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great post Kinvara. Couldn’t have put it more eloquently myself.

As for the game itself I expect it to be tight but expect Galway to shade it by 2-3 points.

:rolleyes:

fucking hell. says your man from Clare.
remember being at the Tipp/Clare u21 match in 1999 in Ennis and the amount of Clare knackers i seen around the place that night was unreal.
ye should yer true colours again in Ennis 2 years ago.
jaysus, will we be safe inThurles after we beat ye next Wednesday??
tinkers!!!

i honestly cant see Galway beating us in Sunday. their half forward line is extremely poor and i can see em being destroyed by our half back line.
their midfield aint great either, run at Farragher and Burke and ul see how ‘‘great’’ they are

ha jaysus, your fair witty alright. <_<

I think Tipp will win it too for the same reasons, noddy.

It’s extremely rare that Dunph is wrong in calling a match but he’s going to be this time.

You were 8 years old at the most the time that match was played noddy, you gimp :stuck_out_tongue: