Galway v Tipperary - All Ireland Senior Hurling Semi-Final 2017

Send your hero Shefflin an email about his comments on Kelly.

Looks like he’s your hero tonight.

1 Like

Hero? He called out Kelly correctly.

How the fuck can you have someone from Westmeath reffing a stick hurling game? Nobody in Westmeath plays the game.

Tipp were stitched up by the GGA here.

You called him a hero. Make up your mind.

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Being serious. I wasn’t wary of Kelly pre match as I would count Kirwan & Gavin for example as complete cunts. But, Barry left himself down today.

Your Hero you KK cunt.

Good one Harry. I’m rattled here.

Some unreal whinging going on here… No mention of Galway being denied a peno or the two sending off offences committed by Tipp players, you couldn’t make it up :rofl:

2 Likes

Fair fucks pal.

Respect to mainzone08 from the Galway hurling forum for this…

Edit: Just saw @locke got this on earlier…

2 Likes

Couldnt be too disapointed to lose to either WD or GY now even though our own need is great enough too

1 Like

Big time, we need it but this whole year has been a bonus to be honest and I don’t think it’s a flash in the pan,
I have always felt a bit of an affinity with Waterford hurling but I haven’t much time for this current bunch, Flynn, McGrath, Kelly, even Mullane, Dan, Browne, etc etc, I wish those lads had a medal in their back pockets

1 Like

For some reason Shefflin was gutted when Canning scored the winner.

1 Like

very strong referring from Barry Kelly today, great performance

11 Likes

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

1 Like

The lack of depth within the Tipp panel killed them this year.

They’ve no subs bench.

1 Like

+1 he was the making of the game

Same. But im sure they would take unreal pleasure to get one on the board so id still have a preference for WD tbh

Take it on the chin Har. Like @Brimmer_Bradley last year, you are letting yourself down post-match.

1 Like