Galway v Tipperary - All Ireland Senior Hurling Semi-Final 2017

Scores were never as hard earned. Normally they are like confetti but today they were like arrowheads.

1 Like

Man the fuck up you snivelling gobshite.
"Congratulations to Galway butā€¦ Barry Kelly:
Iā€™d say you didnā€™t give out too much a couple of years back when Kelly blew Hogan up.and handed Bubbles the chance. Bubbles got another chance today and didnā€™t take it.

:rollseyes:

5 Likes

See the Kilkenny coming out in you now, cunt.

3 Likes

Was always going to be a one point game. God bless County Tipperary and all belonging to her. A finer bunch of supporters you couldnā€™t find, true hurling people. See you boys next year for the next SF with a point in it. :clap:

12 Likes

Itā€™ll be great to have a new county winning the All Ireland. None of the counties left have won the All Ireland in the last decade.

7 Likes

Weā€™ll be back for the one in a row next year.

12 Likes

Anyone but Cork you mean?

Depends on if Waterford throw off the shackles like last years semi - I do think Waterford have been holding something back, I hope at least!

Weā€™re not all sour cunts Mike. Iā€™m a very pleasant grape myself.

Have Cork won an All Ireland in the last decade?

Neither am I. Like a nice glass of red every now and again so I do

No sour grapes bud, just canā€™t abide sneery cunts like your goodself.

Joe Canning was clearly carrying an injury today. His movement was very restricted. He never stopped bursting a gut though and his last 15 minutes were sensational.

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t being sneery. I wasnā€™t the one who started the whinge about Kelly

No

I know what youā€™re saying fagan no they havenā€™t won it since 05 but as far as Iā€™m concerned if they ever win another A I itā€™ll be too soon. Waterford all the way.

Sorry to all my Cork fans there.

If as expected itā€™s a Galway v Waterford final, itā€™ll be an 87 year collective wait for an All Ireland.

1 Like

Joe was immense today when the game was in the melting pot, he threw a very reckless shoulder out near the sideline in the first half which would have seen him sent off if his timing was off a split second, as a Corkman ill admit now that Iā€™d like to see that man win the medal he so obviously deserves, lovely chap Iā€™d say, youā€™d see him clearing tables non stop in that Thai restaurant and have a smile for everybody and youā€™d take for granted he hasnā€™t much in the way of ego, Christ if Mrs Canning never has a proper Celtic cross to hang in the hall itā€™ll be a travesty

11 Likes

Send your hero Shefflin an email about his comments on Kelly.