Galway v Tipperary - All Ireland Senior Hurling Semi-Final 2017

They beat the reigning all Ireland champions who were a on all cylinders, in a game for the ages.
They canā€™t have been that bad.

Everyone was brilliant. Any single one of 35 men deserved to win man of the match. There shall be no comment on the individual players, match incidents or controversies. If youā€™ve any urge to post anything that isnā€™t effusive praise of absolutely everything to do with Sundayā€™s game then resist the urge and draw a picture of John Hanbury and colour it in instead.

6 Likes

I donā€™t think he was ever great, he did alright with outstanding corner backs either side of him and a very dominant half back line in front of him. Iā€™ve always thought Shane Dowling got the better of him any time theyā€™ve met and would expect most full forwards to get the better of him.

Shane Dowling :joy::joy::joy::joy: get up the yard you eejit.

4 Likes

Hes the weakest of yeā€™re back 6 in any case.

That would be Seamus Kennedy.

Jesus, if Dowling was fit to get the better of him, youā€™d be as well take out a shotgun and put the poor cunt down altogether.

He bust a gut (literally) to beat Barry to a ball in 2015, the lads are still talking about it.

1 Like

Limerick

I had a listen to it last night. How often is is on? It was fresh anyway, different to the normal cliche riddled stuff you get on rte and newstalk. JJ is a disaster though. If you read the transcript of JJā€™s contribution youā€™d wonder what class is that lad in. The greatest we ever had but I doubt the man himself could tell you why

One of the greatest to ever play the warrior game

Matty Murphy reckons we are benefiting from the growth hormones being passed on from cattle.

The Thursday before a hurling weekend and the Monday after one. So only a handful left in the intercounty season. Dig out the one of the WhatsApp Richie Hogan sent to Parkinsonā€™s by mistake of him singing to his bird.

:grin::grin: I will

JJ sounds like a Harvard professor compared to Damien Hayes, so he does.

1 Like

Whelan biggest asset is his approach to life. Pure relaxed, no stress nor fuss.

4 Likes

JJ is some man to sell insulation mind you.

And an ounce of angel dustā€¦

1 Like

JJ is normally fairly good on it. Heā€™s the intellectual of the pair when heā€™s on with Hayes.

Iā€™d say a junior infant would be the intellectual of the pair with Hayes in all fairness