Galway v Tipperary - All Ireland Senior Hurling Semi-Final 2017

Looks like heā€™s your hero tonight.

1 Like

Hero? He called out Kelly correctly.

How the fuck can you have someone from Westmeath reffing a stick hurling game? Nobody in Westmeath plays the game.

Tipp were stitched up by the GGA here.

You called him a hero. Make up your mind.

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Being serious. I wasnā€™t wary of Kelly pre match as I would count Kirwan & Gavin for example as complete cunts. But, Barry left himself down today.

Your Hero you KK cunt.

Good one Harry. Iā€™m rattled here.

Some unreal whinging going on hereā€¦ No mention of Galway being denied a peno or the two sending off offences committed by Tipp players, you couldnā€™t make it up :rofl:

2 Likes

Fair fucks pal.

Respect to mainzone08 from the Galway hurling forum for thisā€¦

Edit: Just saw @locke got this on earlierā€¦

2 Likes

Couldnt be too disapointed to lose to either WD or GY now even though our own need is great enough too

1 Like

Big time, we need it but this whole year has been a bonus to be honest and I donā€™t think itā€™s a flash in the pan,
I have always felt a bit of an affinity with Waterford hurling but I havenā€™t much time for this current bunch, Flynn, McGrath, Kelly, even Mullane, Dan, Browne, etc etc, I wish those lads had a medal in their back pockets

1 Like

For some reason Shefflin was gutted when Canning scored the winner.

1 Like

very strong referring from Barry Kelly today, great performance

11 Likes

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

1 Like

The lack of depth within the Tipp panel killed them this year.

Theyā€™ve no subs bench.

1 Like

+1 he was the making of the game

Same. But im sure they would take unreal pleasure to get one on the board so id still have a preference for WD tbh

Take it on the chin Har. Like @Brimmer_Bradley last year, you are letting yourself down post-match.

1 Like

Iā€™ve congratulated Galway already. Fuck off & mind your own business. You should be out celebrating not responding to me.