Galway

Is Stephen Fahy still alive?

Where will Donegal Tuesday be celebrated now? :astonished:

Can imagine Fibbers welcoming all the 14 year olds with fake id’s in with open arms.

Not a bad shout

Kinda

1 Like

Where’s Dublin Saturday on, @Matty_Hislop?

1 Like

Live scenes in the Kings Head, real hurling people in here talking about the Dubs bating Galway.

2 Likes

Easy to see the dubs aren’t used to taking big scalps, enjoy it lads

1 Like

Third time we’ve beaten yis in the champo this decade

Hard luck mate. Come back stronger next year. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Fuck off out of this thread you fucking bollox.

5 Likes

A summers break will do yee no harm. Clear up all the injuries and come back stronger for next year’s Leinster championship

Dry your eyes mate.

They’re done.

1 Like

The kings fucking head … :rofl:

9 Likes

Dubs 1 Muldoons 0

How do you do a spoiler gents?

Iimage

I’m happy to see this place redeveloped, it’s an eyesore. But I’ve great memories of Thursday and Saturday nights there in the ‘80’s. Big part of my life in Galway for a time.

Photo taken by Aengus McMahon who was in Toasted Heretic. Even though the uucoam Julian Gough was. The singer, they were brilliant live. The Sawdoctors, The Stunning, saw them there too. Best touring bands came there and I remember The Wedding Present were very good, and I think I saw Martin Stephenson and The Daintees in the Warwick as well?

The site is to be redeveloped as a retirement community/nursing home, just in time for me and the poookies of the 1980s and 1990s for one long last indie disco. Here’s a picture of the interior…image

6 Likes

Great memories too. Thursday nights in the Warwick were epic, the ultimate student night out. Saturday nights were a bit more civilised.

Best gig I remember there was Whipping Boy in 1997.

4 Likes

I remember the sticky carpet. It would lift with your feet. And gabby the psycho bouncer.
I never bought into toasted heretic. One decent song. The little fish had one decent song too but it was much better.

3 Likes