Gaming Thread

Gaming hit its peak with SuperMarioKart on the SNES, it could never be bettered.

Fellas here at work are taking work off next Wednesday because of the new Grand Theft Auto game. One is in his 40s!! Are any of ye in the company of these obese childish cunts.

A lad here has the week booked off.

For fucks sake

FFS. I’ll be buying it but fuck taking time off work to play it.

Anyone over the age of 12 who plays computer games* is a fucking weirdo.

• aside from football management games.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 830325, member: 9”]Anyone over the age of 12 who plays computer games* is a fucking weirdo.

• aside from football management games.[/quote]
    16 is the cut off age, also football manager games are not exempt.

I will be buying it but not taking off time to play it.

Unless you are a jobless stoner, playing computer games as an adult is weird.

Will be buying it and am looking forward to the PS4,winter evenings sorted!

The GAA should fund the development by EA Sports of a decent quality GAA PS4 game.

Half time in Croke Park could pit the best each county has to offer on the big screen and the winner could add a point to his chosen team’s on field score.

It would be the 2014 equivalent of the computer game round on Murphys Micro Quiz m in the late 80s.

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 830520, member: 2272”]The GAA should fund the development by EA Sports of a decent quality GAA PS4 game.

Half time in Croke Park could pit the best each county has to offer on the big screen and the winner could add a point to his chosen team’s on field score.

It would be the 2014 equivalent of the computer game round on Murphys Micro Quiz m in the late 80s.[/quote]

sponsored by specsavers?

Gta games are less frequent than World Cups so can see why people are so excited for the game. I have a few days off due to shift work so I will get to play if from release date. I’m not going to a midnight launch of the game though. Have it ordered online so should come on the day.

I haven’t bought a computer game since I lost 3 months of my life to Championship Manager 01/02. I felt it was no longer safe to own computer games after that.

The most addictive games ever. I came across it on the internet one evening and downloaded it to play it for old times sake, big fucking mistake, ended up playing the game for the whole weekend.

I once fainted on a Monday morning before school after playing Championship Manager 94/95 on the Commodore Amiga for a whole weekend non-stop. Great times. Fining players for no reason to save on wages was my speciality.

Unbelievably fucking frustrating aswell, you’d smash your way through the 3rd Division or whatever, and be absolute certs to go up. Then you’d lose 4 games in a row or something and a whole season would be gone out the window. You could go back to the last save or whatever but it wouldn’t feel the same.

I’d be like a cunt afterwards then in real life.

It was a fucking brilliant game though. I wonder could I handle it now o_O

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 830786, member: 332”]Unbelievably fucking frustrating aswell, you’d smash your way through the 3rd Division or whatever, and be absolute certs to go up. Then you’d lose 4 games in a row or something and a whole season would be gone out the window. You could go back to the last save or whatever but it wouldn’t feel the same.

I’d be like a cunt afterwards then in real life.

It was a fucking brilliant game though. I wonder could I handle it now o_O[/quote]

Nah you would still be the same. I would be playing away for hours and you would look at the clock and its like 3am and you go just one more game and then you would win that game and say I will do one more, 2 hours later you are still there just one more game.

Madden '15 is kick ass

Madden is great. FIFA is great.
EA sports should make a decent gaelic game with the engine of Fifa