Gaming Thread

[QUOTE=“Richie Mac an Breathnach, post: 1038175, member: 2646”]Madden is great. FIFA is great.
EA sports should make a decent gaelic game with the engine of Fifa[/QUOTE]

That would be incredible. Think of all the articles balls.ie would get out of English people tweeting about a Gaelic Football computer game.

Commentated by Micheal O Muircheartaigh, of course, and the booklet would have to be at least half in Irish.

[QUOTE=“Richie Mac an Breathnach, post: 1038175, member: 2646”]Madden is great. FIFA is great.
EA sports should make a decent gaelic game with the engine of Fifa[/QUOTE]
Madden is great but I will not be getting the new Fifa.
Having played the Fifa demo and the demo of the new Pro Evo, I will be returning to the Konami franchise.
The gameplay is much better. Finally, after years in the wilderness, the king of soccer games is back.

Matter of preference. Pro evolution always had weird gameplay to me. I’m sticking with EA.

For some reason I couldn’t give a shit about sports games.

Currently playing South Park: The Stick of Truth, great little RPG if you like the program, and very cheap on Steam right now.

You’re still playing computer games??? Ffs! How old are you?

27 mate. Singapore is crazy expensive, can only go out once a week. Gym membership is through the roof. So either I game or watch programs on weekdays, they are the only cheap forms of entertainment I have.

You’re only a baba so, fire away.

1 Like

Stick of Truth is magnificent if you’re a fan of the show. There’s a sequel in the works called The Fractured But Whole. I will be buying it.

Upgrading for the childer? Top notch parenting there pal :+1:

Upgrading the Xbox for myself :+1:

Xbox? You American cunt.

I keep getting my arse handed to me at call of duty. Any games that are easy for a fucker with absolutely shocking hand eye coordination

Rank? What modes are you playing?

1. Second season

Only core domination

16475 kills
16852 deaths

K/d .98

When I played mw2 my k/d was above 3.0

Win loss record?

Ps4?

Aye