Gardai acting quite aggressively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQwpP8gwiz4

You shouldn’t drink whiskey with your condition Ned.

Holy fuck. the cunts should be fired

They obviously didn’t cover this in Templemore.

What the fuck? Ye cunts have no idea what constitutes brutality. That was fucking harmless. If the “use reasonable force” brigade were that exercised about the police brutality they could have kicked couple of the cunts in the temple while they were kneeling down trying to treat the hippy pretending to have a fit on the ground.
I never heard of an epileptic who could have a fit on command.

Yeah looks like incompetence in moving somebody rather than aggression

Those professional protester types would try patience of any man though and they are a danger to traffic/themselves standing in a busy junction.

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 987167, member: 1495”]What the fuck? Ye cunts have no idea what constitutes brutality. That was fucking harmless. If the “use reasonable force” brigade were that exercised about the police brutality they could have kicked couple of the cunts in the temple while they were kneeling down trying to treat the hippy pretending to have a fit on the ground.
I never heard of an epileptic who could have a fit on command.[/QUOTE]
They dragged him by his feet with his ears scrapping off the ground and him in considerable pain and screaming. He looked about 9 stone ffs.

Get a fucking grip, and its only another example of a wider issue. Thats the 3rd video i have seen in less than 2 months.

GSOC are investigating.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 987171, member: 273”]They dragged him by his feet with his ears scrapping off the ground and him in considerable pain and screaming. He looked about 9 stone ffs.

Get a fucking grip, and its only another example of a wider issue. Thats the 3rd video i have seen in less than 2 months.[/QUOTE]
Post up the other 2

The guts on each one of them. Be helpful if they actually got in some shape.

That was a disgrace, dragged him along the ground.

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 987167, member: 1495”]What the fuck? Ye cunts have no idea what constitutes brutality. That was fucking harmless. If the “use reasonable force” brigade were that exercised about the police brutality they could have kicked couple of the cunts in the temple while they were kneeling down trying to treat the hippy pretending to have a fit on the ground.
I never heard of an epileptic who could have a fit on command.[/QUOTE]

harmless? some lad protesting and causing no harm gets dragged across the road with his head scraping across the ground,under no circumstances can that be ok. They are either incompetent in thta 5 or 6 police cant get 1 person off the road or else they are pyschos, all should be fired

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 987170, member: 2272”]Yeah looks like incompetence in moving somebody rather than aggression

Those professional protester types would try patience of any man though and they are a danger to traffic/themselves standing in a busy junction.[/QUOTE]

professional protestors? you mean people who care about society

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 987171, member: 273”]They dragged him by his feet with his ears scrapping off the ground and him in considerable pain and screaming. He looked about 9 stone ffs.

Get a fucking grip, and its only another example of a wider issue. Thats the 3rd video i have seen in less than 2 months.[/QUOTE]

Spot on. Despicable behaviour - needlessly dangerous and aggressive.

Watch how fat all the pigs are haha. Looks like the florescent jackets are painted onto them.

The blonde one looks a dirty bit of stuff,she can protest me anytime!

that fucker was putting it on, it would be more in his line to get a job for himself, fucking hippy s, wasters and students with fuck all else to do except go out and cause hassle

Gaza my arse, as if these tools honestly gave two shites about Gaza

Has this been highlighted in the wider media and is there to be a thorough investigation by the powers that be? Fat fucking pigs manhandling a handy sized young fella.

if he did what he was told and stopped breaking the law he would be treated properly

What law was he breaking? Standing around taking in oxygen?