Gardai acting quite aggressively

refusing to obey a guards instruction and breaching the peace

Your reputation as a drink-driving, pill-popping party animal is in tatters pal :frowning:

:rolleyes:
in future he should refrain from amking any noise while his head is dragged along the ground.
for him to then compound that by having an epileptic fit is outrageous.
throw away the key time there.

another video from the same lady - they were lying in the middle of the road ffs

classic protester types who ā€œknow their rightsā€ and look for confrontations and then complain when one of them is manhandled

lady videoing it ā€œhe is going to have a fit now in a minute he is an epilepticā€ :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2gOLWl_la4

fucking assholes, going out looking for trouble and when they get it, cry wolf, fucking tossers, the guards should batten charge them, Iā€™d violate their fucking rights, cunts the lot of them, they would hardly find Gaza on a map

a here, your man at 2:50 with the yassar rafat scraf, what a fucking cunt

I remember young Ned and I encountering a similar level of care from the gardai when I took a turn when accosted by a bouncer in Galway. When I came around they were less than sympathetic to my plight. Young Ned was a passionate then about these issues as he is now.

:clap:

Itā€™s good to see the Gardai doing a great job.

Nice to see that the majority of decent citizens do not support the Hamas terrorists.

:clap:

One can only hope that there were a few of these protesters arrested following this episode.

Do them fucking spastic cunts even know where gaza isā€¦

Them cunts right there are a huge reason this country is the way it isā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œFaldo, post: 987634, member: 1520ā€]Do them fucking spastic cunts even know where gaza isā€¦

Them cunts right there are a huge reason this country is the way it isā€¦[/QUOTE]

Donā€™t know if they do, pal. But they decided to beat up that harmless skinny chap all the same.

He fought the law. And the law won

Harmless my holeā€¦

Sick bastard

yes Faldo ,harmless

Shower of cuntsā€¦end of storyā€¦

They rise and sleep under the blanket of freedom provided by that embassy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk

Any cunt sitting in the middle of a busy street deserves to be dragged off it

No they donā€™t fran,they deserve to be run over

with their head scraping against the ground?