Gardai acting quite aggressively

They clearly do

Have a shit day now. You horrible bastard

i believe some posters here were disputing this fact

Ok, ok calm the fuck down.

Mods. Please close this topic for a few hours to let everyone cool down.

Stop deleting posts, either have the balls to leave them up or donā€™t post them in the first place

2 Likes

He was looking for sympathy for having the covid.

This is just about the most ridiculous thread in the history of a forum with an esteemed history of ridiculous threads.
A man on the rampage who has already greviously wounded an innocent member of the public tries to stab a member of the gardai in the neck and gets shot, after numerous warnings by the obviously armed, and declared armed gardai.
Thereā€™s really nothing to see here other than a tragedy for all concerned.
The racism really comes in as a very vocal extreme minority think that a black person should be treated differently to anyone else.
Itā€™s genuinely ridiculous.
Look at the video.

17 Likes

We all need a bit of time off to pray .

Doesnā€™t seem to have done for you in the past but fire away.

Il pray harder

i dont think people that believe the guards should have handled this better have claimed they acted due to racism

Eh thatā€™s exactly what they have said.

1 Like

who?
when?

1 Like

You must have been knocked out by the tranquilizer dart.

4 Likes

The BLM protests going on in the real world (TRW) are implying a racist motive. Mostly on TFK to be fair the questions are whether the situation could have been managed better. That is always a fair question to ask - there are always learnings to be learnt, and Iā€™ve no doubt a comprehensive investigation will take place. It sounds like it was a very fluid situation from start to finish, difficult from a procedural pov and quite different from a scenario such as Abbeylara, which was mentioned above, where yer man was bunkered down in a single location for many hours. I wouldnā€™t expect such an investigation will find major malpractices at this juncture.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s it in a nutshell. There is dozens out protesting today according to news reports. Hardly something to be getting so worked up over.

1 Like

Clonee is in fingal pal

The lads on the Dart line wonā€™t acknowledge that

2 Likes

Administrative Fingal

Racist

1 Like