Gardai acting quite aggressively

The majority would say ‘Yes’.

:clap:

That was probably unnecessary I’ll agree, but I’m not sure what the protestor was expecting or trying to achieve.

The gardai are completely inept in these sorts of situations though. No communication, just pigheaded ignorance.

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 987682, member: 110”]That was probably unnecessary I’ll agree, but I’m not sure what the protestor was expecting or trying to achieve.

The gardai are completely inept in these sorts of situations though. No communication, just pigheaded ignorance.[/QUOTE]

probably?

Aye, Yasser the shyphilic, degenerate, debauched cunt!

The Garda doing the dragging is from Portmarnock.

That makes me proud :clap::clap:

If we had more Guards like these boys the country wouldn’t be in half the state it is. Bring back the days when the guards could puck the heads off these little scumbags without repercussions… As it is there is no fear of the law. A little scut spat (tried to pass it off as a cough) in the face of a Ban-Guarda I know thinking he was the big man and she would do nothing… She batoned the fuck out of him and he limped away bawling :clap::clap::clap:

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever

At least we know what the poster formerly known as Sidney looks like now.

@Young Ned of the Hill is an ardent blueshirt and he giving out about the fuzz :smiley:

Trust me Mark, @Young Ned of the Hill has great respect for An Garda Siochana

what’s your issue @caoimhaoin ??

Your throwing protesters, more annoying that dangerous, with out an out scumbags.
My major issue is with the attitude of these young and extremely overweight cops we are producing. The training an leadership is shocking.

What they did to that young lads was disgraceful. I am all for better policing and even some old school stuff, but this “crime” certainly did not match the punishment. There wasn’t one empathetic or councillary voice in that video. And it’s becoming more an more common. These are not drink louts outside a night club.
I acted the cunt one night in a cop shop and got a good kicking. I agley I deserved it, and I learned from it. Nobody learned from that idiocy.

He was an easy target of course being about nine stone with 6-7 of them to team up on him. No fear they’d manhandle real thugs in that way though.

That whole video was a set up anyway- The lady filming gives the chap his cue and says ‘he is going to have a fit’ - Two minutes later he is having a cleary put on fit. What was he hoping to achieve by sitting in the middle of the road? I am all for his right to protest but crying out like a little bitch when he’s childish and unimaginative little stunt didn’t work :rolleyes:- If he cares so much for the lads in Gaza, off with him and he can act as a human shield and everyone will be happy.

The pigs are outrageously over weight however, that did disgust me.

It should be a very basic rule that a cop is able to run. None of those guys look like they’d run two laps of a pitch without keeling over.

Same category as lads on bikes with video cameras provoking reactions

Google glasses will in time lead to a law prohibiting public video recording by private citizens without express consent

not necessarily - you need a mixture of body sizes to fulfil different functions. Here they have a blocking function.

In American Football parlance these guys are the correct physique for Guards

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 987914, member: 1796”]That whole video was a set up anyway- The lady filming gives the chap his cue and says ‘he is going to have a fit’ - Two minutes later he is having a cleary put on fit. What was he hoping to achieve by sitting in the middle of the road? I am all for his right to protest but crying out like a little bitch when he’s childish and unimaginative little stunt didn’t work :rolleyes:- If he cares so much for the lads in Gaza, off with him and he can act as a human shield and everyone will be happy.

The pigs are outrageously over weight however, that did disgust me.[/QUOTE]
Was someone not injecting some type of epi pen into him at one stage though?
Massive cultural divide between gardai and most people they come into contact with especially in cities is a problem too. They almost exclusively are of the rural right wing type like tassotti or fucked out or lads like that and have no empathy or anything in common with most of the people they deal with. There’s serious dislike on both sides from the very start. They need to start recruiting from outside their normal catchment areas like the cops started hiring more black lads in America.

[QUOTE=“Tabby, post: 987922, member: 2142”]Was someone not injecting some type of epi pen into him at one stage though?
Massive cultural divide between gardai and most people they come into contact with especially in cities is a problem too. They almost exclusively are of the rural right wing type like tassotti or fucked out or lads like that and have no empathy or anything in common with most of the people they deal with. There’s serious dislike on both sides from the very start. They need to start recruiting from outside their normal catchment areas like the cops started hiring more black lads in America.[/QUOTE]

Guards are always thick cunts and low achievers as well which is a problem.

This is true, a job for life is their sole ambition.