Gardai acting quite aggressively

The Gardai are like the church now after all the scandals. They should be rebranded a la the ruc

1 Like

The driver of that car was all vinegar and piss and no action…full of fucking bullshit.

Show your licence and insurance in a dignified matter and get on with your business.

2 Likes

Huh?

He made the cops look like dicks

1 Like

He made himself look like a cunt too tho,

Plus he allowed a deranged low IQ garda into the back of his van without any warrant as he was too busy filming himself for social media likes.

The two boys wouldn’t have been as brave or pulled out the camera if their vehicle wasn’t in order, easy be the big men then fucking dirty dub scum

2 Likes

Better off staying quiet there Drinky Driver.

Says a lot about what makes you tick…posting up that bullshit on here, kid.

Grow up.

2 Likes

Shit for brains internet hardman would make you sick, I hope he’s not rearing children to have such a disgraceful disrespect for the law.
Fuckit I’d be mortified beyond all belief if I was related to those two lowlife cunts.

5 Likes

A video with 3 gobshites and a lad trying to do his job. The country is fucked.

1 Like

There would have been no issue if the Garda has shown some respect to these two innocent men.

The fellas giving it big licks on here wouldn’t be long crying for that guard to save them when those two little cunt bags rob their houses.

11 Likes

They’re not innocent anymore, the cunts deserve to be horsewhipped, I hope to fuck this blows up in their faces in a massive way, I’d have a couple of gardai following them around waiting till they cross at a red man, I’d genuinely love to hear they got a hiding some night, what has happened to us?

Wouldn’t you just love to fuck these 2 fellas into a diet feeder

6 Likes

You seem to be getting awfully wound up over this.

I have a certain set of values due to a having had a decent upbringing, when I watched that video I hated those cunts and the values and society that led them to believe it would be great to share it with the world, I think rural softcock cunts like you are pathetic in glorying in it,
But st the end of the day it means nothing to me.

1 Like

It most certainly means something as you’ve been doing a Screaming Mullaly impression since it was brought to your attention.

Just having a bit of bants with you I thought mate?
Another try hard attempt after backfiring softcock?

1 Like

Cool the jets, mate.

In fairness that wouldn’t be a good use of scarce Garda resources.

I disagree, it would be a superb public service.