General Election 2016

Not 1 TD has consulted with the public on the ‘matters of the day’. Theres homeless people living in cars for crying out loud! Lets call a spade a spade says some Labour lad.

Huh?

No shower facilities in the cars, these people smell. Ring any bells?

Joe Harris (IND) believes that its easy to talk the talk but harder to walk the walk. The recovery has come 7 years too late as there’s been thousands of suicides. ‘People are very angry, worried and upset’. People are living from pay cheque to pay cheque and the recovery isn’t filtering down.

Simon Coveney says FG created 100,000 jobs and Vinny stops him in blocks and says that he created absolutely none and it was the companies who did it. Simon laughs but agrees. He finishes by having a pop at the Sinn Fein suggestions on Income Tax.

I’m voting for this anti-windmill lad* :clap:

This is @chocolatemice’s constituency… SF 1st choice easily.

1 Like

Fuck it I was watching a different debate

2 Likes

Is that thurles on munster final day?

1 Like

You’re watching RTE1?

Fitzmaurice is Ming’s man. That cunt @KinvarasPassion was slagging him off when he was out sorting the floods in Galway.

SF have no business in Tom Semples field.

Another ad break while the Cork crowd gather their breath. Only about 1-2 of the non sitting TD’s appear to be credible candidates. The rest are a mixture of lunatics. One of them who’s from Cork ran in the Carlow-Kilkenny by-election as it was Phil Hogans constituency and she wanted to remind people about Irish Water.

Buttimer speaking well.

:rollseyes:

Fitzmaurice strikes me as a great man and seems to have a lot more about him that a lot of those single-issue candidates that get elected. That cunt @KinvarasPassion did him a serious disservice.

You’ve already admitted you’re watching the wrong debate. We can’t trust your opinions.

Why can’t any of these cunts give us real idea’s & plans on how they will improve things as opposed to one-upmanship bollix.

Maybe you are watching the wrong debate? I just said I was watching a different debate.

Anyways I thought Vincent Browne was nearly dead?

Fiona is talking bollix. Young people with get up & go will get work.

Are you for real??? That’s Irish politics full stop ffs… That’s all any elected cunt can do.