General Election 2016

The anti-austerity person is having a fair rant about the 3 options open to young people

• Emigrate
  • Jobsbridge
  • Zero hour contracts

This isnā€™t an economic recovery!!

Thatā€™s why i wonā€™t be voting, pal.

The system is broken.

Jerry Buttimer is like Kev, heā€™s met loads of people recently that fit into the argument heā€™s discussing

3 Likes

@carryharry

Best to just say nothing, pal.

Vinny throws out a bunch of stats to discredit Jerrys argument. Jerry says the stats are wrong and Vinny then shows how theyā€™re from an Oireachtas report chaired by a FG TD. Jerry has been mugged off good and proper. Jerry in true Kev style ignores the facts and goes on a rant about FF.

1 Like

No fun in that, kid.

What a pockmarked ape.

His CSO retort quietened Vinny all the same.

The bald lad with the white t-shirt on under his shirt to prevent sweat marks is shaking the pain in his hand in a very Donal Og way.

FG getting slaughtered hereā€¦I love my new constituency.

FF getting an easy ride all the same.

2 Likes

TSG will be happy with the performance of his fellow blue shirt Coveney here. Vinny making a lot of noise but Coveney has responded well to everything thrown at him and isnā€™t letting Vinny shout all over him. Heā€™s doing a rare thing which is using facts to back up his points.

They were sacrificed :grin:

Christ.

This thread?

Coveney and Vinny have just made Micheal look like a pure gombeen. Heā€™s been strung up like a kipper.

Browne destroying Coveney.

1 Like

No harm

I spotted a guy in the audience there who I know from a previous life who I actually thought might have been @caoimhaoin when Kev started posting here.