General Election 2020 Hub

We’ll be delighted for him tomorrow night. For the country, not so much.

Stay out of it blueshirt squarehead

1 Like

And a Hurling man.

Gould has all posters based in norrhside concentrating on working class. I say none in bisopstown or countryside. He’ll take a seat out of that. Ffg pushing big in bisopstown, mrs Bush’s is out in the country got no canvassers just letters in the post

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve my vote cast in Limerick County.

I can enjoy a clear run of the day now.

This is on the front of the Irish Times today. The “where will we get the builders” line is just a front for ideology. We can build places for tourists but not for people who actually live here.

1 Like

And not a looker on the ballot

Was there much or any debate about regional development in this campaign , the need to move more economic activity away from Dublin and environs ??

I heard very little .

Only SF campaigned for it. Vote accordingly

I missed this completely

The internet does strange things to people

Voting was brisk this morning. I’d expect most people will have voted who intend to vote before the Rugby and the weather turning at 4.

Large number of lads who intended to vote SF are hungover and won’t bother their bollix. That could mean SF take 26 rather than 32.

50 metres

What time do the EPL and SPFL fixtures kick off, that will really hurt SF’s vote as well.

Hmmm. A FF candidate who may or may not have been involved in the votegate scandal has a poster within 50 metres of my local polling station.

No EPL today. A serious mistake from Leo.

Glasgow Celtic not playing today.
Could be significant re:SF turnout

There are 2 EPL games today.