General Election 2020 Hub

Agreed.

FF/SF will make sense considering popular vote and TD spread.

FG cannot & should not go into coalition with SF as the public have told them there time is up. Simple as that.
If Leo does the SF join up, FG are finished.

1 Like

I think pretty much everyone else left in it is more transfer friendly than MMOC

Murphy did very well off Crowe’s surplus there.

They would have got three elected up here if they ran em.

We did it

1 Like

Neville is a nice guy, but he strikes he as a lad with no interest in being a politician and he just fell into as an obligation. You’ll see him on some Irish celebrity programs now if he doesn’t get in, he’d love to be an actor or something I’d say

FG have rightly or wrongly made a strategic decision not to go in with SF. Their research will tell them 70 per cent of FG voters don’t want SF in government.

Fools. If they had any wit they’d coalesce with SF It’s the only way to destroy them. Leave them out and they’ll win bigger next time.

40% of Those won’t be alive to vote in 5 years.

Wicklow is going to be an epic count.

The futures bright. The futures, eh, GREEN

1 Like

If SF grasp the nettle there and sort this then they are a Party to respect.
The Health issue is a staff issue. Consultants ruling the roost, Doctors coming & going as they please. General disorder with pay rates. Facilities lacking etc.

SF have the popular vote to go after this aggressively imo. All along FG or FF couldn’t risk it as they’d have handed over the keys by doing so too easily.

This will be the Test of Mary Lou.

I never knew Ronan Keating was a shinner

Eh, people vote FF and FG candidates in full knowledge they are gangsters or simpletons.

1 Like

He was acting in a short film last year :joy::joy:

Deffo. I knew him years ago when he was originally a councillor. Think he worked in recruitment then as well but was trying to make it in music production. Was a techno/ dance music DJ. Left for Australia for a bit and was surprised to here he was back going for the Dail first time round. Just fell into the family business I suppose

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/limerick-td-tom-neville-stars-20735913.amp

1 Like

Who was the SF Chris on RTE just there? He spoke very well.

Cheers mate

1 Like

I’d always disliked Noel Rock but I think he’s handled his beating well today.

8 Likes

agreed

respect his gumption