General Election 2020 Hub

Are you comparing Danny Healy Rae voters and SF voters?

You wanted MLM gone last year. Ffs sake.

3 Likes

Yep - I’m Eoghan Murphy

9 Likes

Our man ROD has already changed his Instagram username from RichardodonoghueCllr to RichardODonoghueTD

You love to see it

1 Like

Thst makes sense .

1 Like

Mick Barry home and hosed in Cork North Central. Solidarity/PBP have salvaged a respectable haul from what looked like the jaws of disaster.

1 Like

Only one spoofer here @anon61878697

2 Likes

You’re some spoofer.

:joy::joy::joy::man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Hon Hildy!

1 Like

proof you’re rattled to within an inch…

Youve spent the day pointing out that voters voted for the SF brand now you’re trying to say it was Mary Lou?

1 Like

The Labour leadership election of 2020 is going to be BOX OFFICE. Two-thirds of the parliamentary party will be competitors.

1 Like

ironically the song of new labour, who returned in a landslide, as opposed to geriatric labour here, who were nearly wiped out.

Incorrect. Only half of them will be. I’ve changed my mind now and think it should be AK47

2 Likes

Labour will lose one seat from last time but all their heavy hitters will be there this time. AOR, Nash, Kelly, Sherlock. All are young in political terms as is Smith.

Disaster has been staved off, just.

Weirdly I have also changed my mind to the same thing over the last while. Labour needs a populist, rural bruiser.

1 Like

I’m calling Dublin Bay North for O’Riordain (LAB), O’Callaghan (SD) to be joined by Healy (GP) with Sean Haughey losing out

Good riddance

1 Like

1 in Donegal
1 Longford Westmeath
1 in Wicklow
1 Dublin Bay North
1 Sligo Leitrim

FF need 3 from 5 in these to get 38 I think?

Will they get them?

I told you Haughey wont win. Its 3 from 4