General Election 2020 Hub

ironically the song of new labour, who returned in a landslide, as opposed to geriatric labour here, who were nearly wiped out.

Incorrect. Only half of them will be. I’ve changed my mind now and think it should be AK47

2 Likes

Labour will lose one seat from last time but all their heavy hitters will be there this time. AOR, Nash, Kelly, Sherlock. All are young in political terms as is Smith.

Disaster has been staved off, just.

Weirdly I have also changed my mind to the same thing over the last while. Labour needs a populist, rural bruiser.

1 Like

I’m calling Dublin Bay North for O’Riordain (LAB), O’Callaghan (SD) to be joined by Healy (GP) with Sean Haughey losing out

Good riddance

1 Like

1 in Donegal
1 Longford Westmeath
1 in Wicklow
1 Dublin Bay North
1 Sligo Leitrim

FF need 3 from 5 in these to get 38 I think?

Will they get them?

I told you Haughey wont win. Its 3 from 4

Martin and Varadkar should have already fallen on their sword by now. Terrible from both, even if Leo did salvage FG from complete disaster in the last week.

Another political dynasty bites the dust.

1 Like

I’d say John Lyons could get ahead of Healy on PBP transfers, but Healy could get ahead of him again on Heney’s transfers.

Dublin Bay North. The cosmic ballet goes on. Again.

2 Likes

We’ll have a better idea of Donegal when the FG surplus is distributed. If the running mate does well out of it, then they’ll be under pressure.

Donnelly under pressue in Wicklow, hard to call and a lot still to distributed there.

Longford Westmeath it depends on how Boxer Morans transfers go. He should do okay, then they’ll be under major pressure to get the second fella in.

Haughey won’t win I’ve been told. Potential transfers don’t look in his favour.

A lot to go in Sligo Leitrim as well, but they’ll be in a right battle.

37 Sf, 37 FG, 37 FF. Limerick 37

Wouldn’t it be class.

1 Like

A government without FF or FG would be great craic for a year or so

Donegal - Yes Deffo
Longford Westmeath - Defo 1 with a very slight possibility of 2
Wicklow - Should get 1 here
Dublin Bay North - No - Slim chance but I 'm calling no
Sligo Leitrim - Yes 1 here

So I reckon at least 4

They need two in Donegal, Sligo and two in L/W. I’m already giving them one in each

2 Likes

We will have to shoot the Collins’ . Actually I think SF did that in the past.

Whatever about Leo, and I think he’ll survive this tbh, Martin should be gone years. It’s testament to the sheer mediocrity around him that he isn’t.

Ah lovely