General Election 2020 Hub

Cant Larry Goodman bail you out?

Perjurer Sarah Carey won’t be voting for Sinn Fein.

My goodness, I’m definitely not voting for Aodhán now. You can reopen libraries in Coolock and found literary festivals in Donaghmede all you like, but you’ll not continue to shaft pensioners on my watch. Labour scum.

1 Like

Well that’s shocking!

Sarah works for the Malteser. Well she certainly reported to him directly in the recent past anyway

The Greens claim to be the only party capable of playing “senior hurling” with climate change

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Didn’t Fianna Fáil basically create Goodman’s monopoly for him in the first place?

Didn’t they sell him the sugar factories too long before his meat empire.

The biggest issues with retrofits is the labour and skillset. There simply isn’t enough bodies to do the work that’s needed and solas training would need to ramp up too.

2 Likes

Part of the manifesto is a new training scheme for the 20,000 workers required in the sector.

1 Like

Good.

The majority of contractors prefer new builds. Alot less hassle. SEAI paperwork is a huge blocker to alot of contractors looking at a retrofit. I’m processing a heat pump grant for someone here… There is a tonne of paperwork that heat pump contractor has to process.

That said if it’s not regulated properly then the whole retrofit evolution could be disastrous.

2 Likes

Where do they get that detail?

Footsoldiers.

1 Like

Red C poll tomorrow:

FF 26 (+2)
FG 23 (-7)
SF 19 (+8)
Green 8 (+1)
Lab 4 (-2)
Soc Dem 3 (+1)
SolPBP 2 (n/c)
Aontu 1
Renua Nil (-1)
Ind 14 (-2)

The Green wave is expiring and the FashCaths haven’t any momentum either…

1 Like

AK47 surely has to take over as Labour leader after this?

1 Like

He should have got the gig before Howlin

When was it taken?

Political parties are entitled to get a copy of the electoral register. In recent years that includes a copy of the register used on polling day with the voters’ names crossed out as marked on the day by the polling staff.

e.g

Fairly consistent trends across the polls with FG down and SF the big winners. Greens are going the right direction.

If sf joins with all the others bar the big 2,they can form a government