General Election 2020 Hub

I admire her chutzpah and will be rewarding her with a high preference.

Time for SF & FG to agree a voting pact to get this coalition sorted.

#1 Mitchell
#2 Bruton
#3 Noone

I like colm Tobin

1 Like

What is it with female Mayo FG candidates, that Mulhern one, Lucinda Cretin and this headbanger.

Varadkar gets a lot of nasty personal barbs in the political sphere and to be fair doesn’t overplay the victim card.

Richard Boyd Barrett probably got himself elected last night. He is in a real battle but that was some platform he was presented with last night and he took full advantage. It could actually be cosidered unfair to the other candidates in Dun Laoighre but the likes Mary Hannafin, John Waters and Mary Mitchell o Connor can Fuck right off.

6 Likes

i dont think RBB is in as much of a battle there. he has a high profile and a band of loyal supporters that dont waver that much.

You’d think his own party members could restrain themselves, even just for the election build up!

hes well able to lower the blade himself. hes an awful sneery cunt when hes pinned to the collar

1 Like

I think he’s 1/10 on at the moment in the betting or similar

thatd be about right.

gun to the head, id say RBB, ossian, devlin and MMOC

Jesus Christ that’s an absolute car crash of an interview. Partridge-esque.

1 Like

What the absolute fuck? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

That is absolutely bizarre.

3 Likes

Catherine Noone is obviously an awful plank but at the same time I can’t see anybody remotely give a shit about what she said, it’s a pure tabloid story. She isn’t going to be elected anyway.

Mary Mitchell O’Connor
Michelle Mulhern
Maria Bailey
Lucinda Creighton
Verona Murphy
Catherine Noone

That’s some list of women that have caused trouble for FG by their stupid actions.

Don’t forget Fidelma Healy- Eames and her entitlement to free Train tickets?
Regina the non tax compliant director and her personal police force- AGS
Josepha for advising Bailey to follow the money.

2 Likes

It’s hilariously inept. It doesn’t matter if it’s offensive. It matters that she’s that stupid.

1 Like

Yeah, where possible, I try not to vote for people who are complete morons.

1 Like

careful now, you’ll have glas’ mingey sense twitching