General Election 2020 Hub

Comedy gold

https://m.independent.ie/videos/irish-news/audio-renua-td-terence-flanagans-bad-interview-on-drivetime-31064734.html

2 Likes

Ah yes. How did I forget that?

Early onset dementia?

2 Likes

Everybody in Renua has that.

:smile:

Is that Michael Ryan, the fella who used to do the Scor quiz?

My kids were watching YouTube last night and an ad by Cathal Crowe and Rita McInerny popped up halfway through their videos. FF are using Cambridge Analytica it seems. Very targeted and precise I have to say. They definitely spending big which should worry us all if they are that eager to get back in.

My daughter is begging me to vote for Rita all morning. She’s nice she keeps saying.

Why wouldnt they be eager to get in?

These right wingers wasting more money after the shambles of the national broadband plan and the children’s hospital. Real magic money tree stuff from the economically illiterate. Time to get Sinn Féin and Pearse Doherty in charge of the nation’s finances.

1 Like

It is indeed. He’s principal of some school in Janesboro.

He’s from Pallas Is he Michael “Malachy” Ryan I wonder

That’s pretty interesting on Ad spend.

This link (from the twitter) replies shows some of the live political ads running at the moment (you can search by political party at top)

https://www.facebook.com/ads/library/?active_status=active&ad_type=political_and_issue_ads&country=IE&impression_search_field=has_impressions_lifetime&view_all_page_id=222629035132

He’s not a Malachy. I think he’s Ryan Bob.

1 Like

The Pallasgreen full-forward said he would bring many qualities to Dail Eireann.

“I’m kind, compassionate and empathetic, but I’m also shrewd. I’d say something if you need to hear it. Honest conversation is what’s needed,” he said.​

Independent Rob says he does not know of any relation to Green Party Rob.​

“We didn’t take the soup,” he said. “There are perhaps blood relations somewhere.”

1 Like

We needed a Pallasgreen man to eyeball the IMF in. 2010.

Ooofft

Mickey Martin winding milling today. Everyone is getting it.

I’d prefer Varadkar to remain as Taoiseach than that despicable cunt.

6 Likes