General Election 2020 Hub

I heard that said on another radio show but can’t remember which.

Whys that? Does he not like Collins?

It was on DriveTime. She interviewed a journalist from the Leader as part of preview of the constituency.

1 Like

That was it.

Apparently all Willie and Niall Collins want is as many first preferences as possible and never play ball with a running mate / tactics.

Have FF kept most of their front bench seat from tv/radio, or maybe I’ve just missed them.

2 Likes

Collins is well known for being a lone wolf alright. You’d think Willie would be comfortable enough at this stage he wouldn’t worry about it FFS. He’ll have two quotas the cunt

FF don’t have a front bench. A load of nobodies and imbeciles

Barely heard a peep from McGrath

It’s been very noticeable. That Byrne fella seems to be wheeled out a lot and has acquitted himself pretty well.

Willie O’Dea seems to be the other one rolled out which says enough.

O’Callaghan has been visible too but Cowan has been dungeoned.

Yeah, it’s been very noticeable. I only realised Seán Haughey was their foreign affairs spokesperson when I received a leaflet about him through the letterbox.

The state of their front bench:

Nobody likes a Collins.

1 Like

FF isn’t anything like a united political party, rather a loose collection of franchisees…

4 Likes

They obviously do.
The weirdos.

I told you all to get on them when pp reckoned the line was 17

I’ve never heard of a good few of them.

Haven’t seen/heard from Dara Callery in ages.

Daire O Brien the cuntsnake is allowed on tv and radio. He’s a horrible fucking snake of a man and I’d have him as an excellent bet for next leader of FF.

Deputy Leader but made a point of going against Martin on repeal and has barely been seen since.

Tremendous quip by Gerry Adams about the shadowy figures dictating FF policy after Martin’s car crash interview earlier.

1 Like

Did he slam the door on you when you went looking for the planning?

1 Like