General Election 2020 Hub

Mick has repaid his debt to society.

We are attractive to FDI, we charge 12.5% Corp Tax. All the EU aks is that we charge them 12.5% and not 0.00%. It’s an anti competitive practice to be giving certain companies sweet deals.

When I hear the lazy line of “employment” no one ever asks where these multi nationals will go to if they up sticks. Where else charges lower than 12% with a skilled, english speaking workforce.

No he hasn’t. Just parroting daly as she exposed that speeding tickets were cancelled (shock horror!)

The FDI keeps this place afloat thanks to huge repayments made to german banks that the eu had a strong opinion on so they can keep their snout out of this one.

1 Like

They ring Mattie McGrath in South Tipp, then they wait for the ass and cart to get there

1 Like

Even a keen racist like yourself must see the dangers in a corrupt police force? For the crime of highlighting this corruption Daly was falsely arrested by the guards on a trumped up Drink driving charge. The illegal arrest was then leaked to the media by the same corrupt Garda. So yes. Shock and horror are appropriate responses to this sorry tale.

3 Likes

You remind me of a working class loyalist who lives in a shithole and votes DUP.

2 Likes

Holy shit!!! She is gonna make millions when its established that it was a false arrest. Not an entirely valid one for someone who thought having a few drinks and making an illegal turn was no big deal.

Any word on the settlement she got? 10 million id say.

Utter idiots like you, utter fools incapable of independent thought are the reason for the healy raes and rosses and a party of criminal scum fronted by a few reasonable politicians are threatening to get in

You are the poster who imagines he’s from italy and holds tight to that belief, yes?

English please.

1 Like

I corrected the typo there. Thats all you got i guess

I “got” the fact you are a small minded, racist, simpelton who keeps voting for Fine Gael because your Mammy and Daddy told you to.

1 Like

:rofl: stage 5 already!

I shouldn’t be laughing fools like you will ruin this country and in the not too distant future

It seems being rode by a homeless person has only only hardened his view.

Uh oh the army council has assembled.

Any word on the people can’t survive on the dole you were blowing on about earlier

I’m voting for a TV deflector candidate. Hup ya boy ya!

Country is already ruined cos of cap doffers who vote FG and FF every time.

1 Like

Its in a bad way because theres no alternative, no real left wing party. Im not a FFG voter but i have to say i admire varadkers honesty at least.

If you think voting sinn fein will change it, dream on. If there was ever a party who will do nothing but favours for the scum that they count as activists

I’ve no interest in engaging with your stupidity. You’re constantly crying about welfare like half the country is on the dole and cheating the tax payer… Despite the figures dismantling this view. You’re soft on white collar crime and making big business pay it’s taxes… And you’ll be the first fella on, with you’re working class Dub accent piss take, screaming about crime and drugs… And not seeing how it’s inequality that fuels it. You’re so short sighted it’s frightening.

2 Likes

Seems my source was good to her word.

2 Likes

You don’t live in the real world. You look at it through the prism of everyones a victim and the government should provide everything. You’re a godhelpus to be honest

And of course after your braindead comment defending SFs rise in dole, that you cant in any way back up, you’re now off and running.