General Election 2020 Hub

Peter sounds like a right bitch

1 Like

Who won lads?
Mary Lou & Leo in that order before I retired to the leaba about 10.25pm.

The Greens

1 Like

Newstalk just gave leo 8/10, meehawl 7/10 and mary lou 4/10. Im not sure where meehawls score came from but the others are bang on

1 Like

Varadkar 6.0, McDonald 4.9, Martin 4.7.

1 Like

If it’s administered by London, why are SF constantly claiming they have experience of Governing?

3 Likes

Denis O’Brien’s newstalk?

Because government and admin are completely different?

Leo 7.5/10. Was very uncomfortable when he went off script but got his main points away and was strong on facts + figures.

Mary Lou 5/10 - had good moments but was poor to come back on Leo and Mick’s cheap shots and didn’t sell her manifesto. She also had less time to answer and was grilled by all 4 in the studio.

Mick Martin 3/10… Given the easiest ride and most time but said Fuck all of substance. His day is done.

The victim card out early. Mary lou just flat out refused to answer questions all night, but most telling she was asked at the start, paraphrasing, if you think so poorly of both leaders beside you why are you willing to go into government with either of them straight away? Asked twice but she just ignored it. Her style.

It was a huge advantage to her that she had less time to talk. She dug a huge grave in the time she had.

2 Likes

So what can Sinn Fein claim credit for in the Governance of NI?

They all ignored questions … Leo just kept speaking over the presenters when they asked questions, to get his learned off answers out … Matin wasnt asked any questions of real substance I suppose.

Anyway - youre banging on like these debates matter. They dont.

I live in the republic pal - I’m sure all that info is available online somewhere.

Leo has triggered you because he was on top of the details. His Delaney quip and Mary Lou FF reference were very good.

Did you hear a cockerel crow after you denied climate change?

It’ll take care of itself.

They matter to floating voters, they should to all. They have to explain the veracity of their promises. But theres lads out there collecting lima beans that look like mary lou.

The dogs on the street know Leo is good at these things — Leo banging on about the north yet when he met May he was more concerned with his novelty socks than standing up for people.

He carried this shite over to meeting Justin as well

What a creepy bastard.