General Election 2020 Hub

:smile:

After he came around to Sean Doherty at the end of the book, it was only a matter of time…my Marxist-Feminist cabal are united in hatred of John Waters
He will be first up against the wall or one of the first anyway

1 Like

You’re reaching @carryharry levels of input at this stage.

TBH mate its about the level you deserve. Probably more than you deserve but I feel your posts warrant some recognition.

1 Like

You see? Progress at last. You keep trying now.

There’s really no trying. I do enjoy you though. You’re very amusing. You may even believe what you’re saying at this stage.

This is impressive. From an emoji to a two sentence to a 3 sentence reply in the space of 5 minutes.

Mary Lou and Leo living it up in gay clubs all around Europe- lets just get it done.

1 Like

Where is Austin Stack in all of this? Is he Wednesday’s victim, he must be feel a bit left out at this stage.

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

Is Mary a member of the PGBTQST society?

I’d say she’s a big fan - without meaning to be homophobic, she strikes me as what the gay lads call a ‘fag hag’

I could see that being the case. Very informative.

It’s known that herself and Leo actually get on very well.

1 Like

Sure It’s a great time to be a Dub. In the mix for six.

You’re tired now, that’s ok, you’ve done well.

Free stuff, free stuff!

If we’re being serious … SF are no where ready to be a leading party in government… i’ve said it many times, they are still a little naive politically. They are growing every year and have a great set of activists on the ground but they’re gonna need a couple stints as a junior partner to really learn some lessons. While Leo boils my piss, he’s the only real option as partner - but him wanting it is a different issue. SF going in with FF would sicken me to my core. While SF maybe a little naive there’s a genuine desire to do good, FF are anything but - they are slimy little bastards that will do anything for power - nods and winks and 20th century parish pump politics.

SF + FG — I’m coming to peace with it.

6 Likes

It actually could work.

I’m not holding your hand in public tho…