General Election 2020 Hub

1 Like

Give them the response for Conor Murphy’s comments about Paul Quinn too please.

Agreed unfortunately. Hopefully more people will think the same come Saturday. Not a ringing endorsement of FG but keep doing right some things you’re doing right and up your fucking game on the others. The alternative is FF led which is absolutely guaranteed to crash the economy in 2 or 3 years or less if Lisa Chambers is let loose in Brexit talks/Willie O’Dea is minister of finance or whatever the country would look like in an @artfoley vision of the country of a psychedelic rainbow coalition of SF/Greens/ Labour/Independents/Soc Dem/Party that doesn’t yet exist.

3 Likes

Another great achievement by the current Fine Gael government

3 Likes

Can you explain exactly what FG did in the Brexit negotiations? I am genuinely intrigued. The main players from where I was standing were Michel Barnier and Donald Tusk. According to Leo himself it’s only half time. The FG lads were probably out in Brussells running down to the deli getting hot chicken rolls and barbeque Hula Hoops for the lads for lunch while the serious business was going on. Dont be so naive.

Barnier did all the heavy lifting ffs… All Leo did was flash his gimmicky socks.

1 Like

And clearly told what to say. He was sounding like a lifelong Republican at times during the brexit negotiations. Boris Johnson was practically ignoring Leo. When he won the election in a conservative landslide Leo belatedly sent him a message of support when it was made known in the media that he had not made contact. So there were no bilateral talks between UK and Ireland that achieved anything. EU and UK pinned the deal and our stooges had nothing to do with it. Johnson lost patience with DUP when he finally got to know them and they became dispensable and was happy for a border along the Irish sea. That’s where we are at today.

2 Likes

That’s not actually true. The Irish negotiating team effectively wrote Johnson’s deal for him and handed it to him on the Wirral that time. Also I think you’re confusing the Tory leadership contest with the UK General Election.

Leo got Brussels on side, it was brilliant.

That’s pathetic in fairness so come back with something better than getting sandwiches and the other fella’s fetish with socks and I’ll come back to you.

1 Like

Survation have a poll out for @SinnFein.

SF 25
FF 22
FG 17
Green 9
Labour 6
PBP 5
SD 3
Ind 10
IA 1
Others 2

Poll carried out up to Feb 2.

Survation are new to the Irish market but very successful in Britain in the last few years and these polls are all saying the same thing.

No one would admit to living in Marino if it wasn’t true

1 Like

Hugh O’Connells wife
Kate O’Connells PA

Her Twitter is private now :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

McDowell on newstalk now. Jaysus they’ve gone all in here.

1 Like

A complete hatchet job, no balance, no alternative view, they’re shitting themselves

Kevin Myers on now !

@maroonandwhite. Just in case you didn’t realise, it’s you he is talking about here.

1 Like

The latest national homeless figure is 9371 according to Focus Ireland . Does 52 or even 92 in Dublin seem a little on the low side to you in comparison to the national figure?
PS, I’ll send you a signed photo of Dublin’s 5 in a row team if you get this one right