General Election 2020 Hub

When did Paddy Cosgrave become a SF man?

An alright sort if ever there was one. Delivering a Tour de France on twitter.

2 Likes

I think it’s been consistently shown that Paddy is a Paddy Cosgrave man. It’s all about his ego. Contrarian positions are taken and arguments started as an effort to attract attention and to demonstrate Paddy’s world views to as large an audience as possible.

He’d fit in very well around here really (apart from the large audience bit)

3 Likes

Paddy is a great man.

1 Like

Any sign of Simon Harris?

People have seen right through Leo’s rote learning … with a lot of people struggling they are looking for a human response, not a robot one … His own party reckon he is on the spectrum - either way, he has been a disaster.

Would the WiFi work under SF?

Given his inclination for wearing thick woolly jumpers I always assumed he was a Sinn Fein man

3 Likes

They might reap the benefits of FG’s great work on the national broadband plan.

2 Likes

7 minutes of a climate change debate on DriveTime given over to the Paul Quinn non story

6 Likes

How was he murdered?

Quinn’s family suspect that he was lured along with friends to the farm because he was involved in a row with the son of a senior member of the IRA. At least nine men, dressed in boiler suits, masks and surgical gloves, took part in the attack that lasted about half an hour as his friends were held captive. Another 10 are said to have acted as lookouts on the day. His mother, Breege Quinn, has said that the gang attacked him with iron bars and nail-studded cudgels. She said every major bone in his body below his neck was broken and that his right ear was torn off. While Quinn was being beaten, one of his friends, who survived, reported that one of the men told him: “We are the bosses around here.”

I think it’s too soon for these animals to take part in the governance of our country.

1 Like

It was nonsense. Chambers is a liability for FF. do they not have a PR coach

A great vox pop from South Dublin on Morning Ireland.
They asked one posh woman her major issue for the election
“Housing” she said sternly.
“They are building up all around, there’s another 400 apartments and houses going in over there…”

13 Likes

There is a sadism involved there that is frightening. Similar to the Quinn case where certain elements do behave like feudal lords. I don’t think most of SF are connected or condone it but an elected representative justifying the beating and killing suggests that constituency is one they are still too close to.

There is definitely a limb still attached to Sinn Fein who people fear will settle scores.

1 Like

i get why old money such as @Tim_Riggins & @tallback are voting FG
i get why aspirational money such as @TheUlteriorMotive is voting FG
i get why people such as @Horsebox are voting for FG for civil war reasons

but why in the fuck is @maroonandwhite voting FG??

anyone?

11 Likes

I said it already early on in the discussion but @maroonandwhite reminds me of those working class loyalists who vote DUP.

4 Likes

Cos his Mammy and Daddy told him to?

1 Like
1 Like

This place is awash with blueshirts ever since the Murray-Zebo video.

3 Likes

I dont think those chaps in the north are running in the southern elections.

FG is riding high at 43 per cent in the TFK polls. This is an international businessman’s forum.

SF relies on demographics to “take care of things” while we face a climate APOCALYPSE.