General Election 2020 Hub

The knives are out for @tallback and his ilk

10 Likes

Ah lovely. Having said that Daniel should either name his source for these comments or shut the fuck up and write another Sinn Fein smear piece

The establishment anti SF media at it again.

I am hearing Harris seat in Wicklow and Regina Doherty in Wicklow are in “serious jeopardy”. Regina was wheeled out this morning to bat for herself.

I have edited my post t

I’ll have no problem of pulling an all nighter Sunday at the prospect of seeing this pair of turbo cunts humbled.

4 Likes

Where do these seats in threat conclusions come from?

Is it an age old “feeling on the ground” or private polling by impacted parties or mix of both or something else entirely?

Final crunch of numbers - SF 26 seats.

2 Likes

Someone on national executive for FG I was talking to last night.

2 Likes

God forgive you.

2 Likes

I see Jim O’Callaghan has been representing Gerry Adams in legal proceedings. Jim has no issue accepting STG it seems.

1 Like

I know , I said 10 hail Mary’s and 5 our fathers.
Not that the 2 would get in just to clarify.

This whole ferry bomb thing couldn’t have come at a worse time for SF. Doesn’t seem to have got a whole pile of coverage oddly.

shes a fucking weapon

1 Like

Regina Doherty is Meath East, not Wicklow.

Yeah I’d say there are many within her own party that wont shed any tears if she doesn’t make it. It appeared to me on one of those election roadshows that she looked under pressure. She got filleted by a college student and for the first time in her life she had nothing to say.

I knew that, honest mistake.

second time in a week thats happened. she got walloped on PT last week

Dan the Tan very up to date on Irish constituencies.

5 Likes

Internal polling, activists on the ground.
FG hq haven’t helped themselves this time out though either