FF - 53
FG - 35
SF - 29
GP - 12
Lab - 7
Ind - 24

Im wavering on two SF though.

SF wont be in government this time.

They will hit 40/45 seats at the next election and then in the words of @TheUlteriorMotive it will be a game changer!

If SF get any offer to go into government and refuse it, they’ll be kicked asounder in the next election. Throwing out all those sweetening policies and then refusing to even try and bring them to fruition when being given the opportunity

its

@anon61878697

Ive been busy and Im not going through the last days of this thread, its like New Years Eve all over again with @maroonandwhite banging the keyboard and only taking piss breaks and shouting at himself in the jacks mirror.

Did you post a seat prediction?

I took 26 for a finish…but holding out for 28.

1 Like

IRA/SF have performed very poorly in elections under Mary Lou - the Eire Presidential elections, local elections and the Westminster elections. This is going to be different tomorrow though. The Micks want change.

you are having a dreadful election

I can’t believe he’s lasting here given how bad he’s been since he first arrived recently

1 Like

Let’s get change done.

ChangeIt

I had a great election just before Christmas in my country. The Conservative and Unionist Party won in a landslide.

After the last few days and the onslaught from the media and other parties I don’t think I can see it happen. It wont be SFs fault,

The clock is ticking though, young people don’t give two fucks about the Ra or Paul Quinn, they care about rents/houses.

A lad got battered in Armagh in 2007 ??? Christ a lad got chopped up in Drogheda/Coolock a few weeks ago and photos of his chopped up body was on whatsapp!!! What happened Paul Quinn doesn’t resonate with them.

Most young people don’t listen to MSM or buy papers. The relentless shite of the last few days whilst may turn some older people from even giving transfers to SF, wont last forever.

Its not SF time now but Tiocfaidh ár lá

1 Like

10 TDs I want to lose their seats (being somewhat realistic so no Michael Lowry or Michael Healy Rae etc.)

Noel Grealish - racist cunt
Kevin O’Keeffe - an ape - and a John Delaney lickspittle “trying to be critical mumble mumble impossible”
Michael Collins - dog whistles against immigrants and thinks trees on roadsides are the cause of drink driving deaths - they shot the wrong Michael Collins
Peter Fitzpatrick - squeaky voiced Louth accented gobshite, anti-choice, another John Delaney lickspittle
Jack Chambers - born 70 years after his time
Stephen Donnelly - time to take the head off the egg
Peadar Toibin - abort, abort his political career, please, voters of Meath West
Josepha Madigan - a nasty piece of work, needs a swing to unseat her
Alan Farrell - I hope he gets whiplash after careering out of the Dail
Danny Healy Rae - not going to happen though, is it

4 Likes

How many seats do you think SF will get Tan boy?

1 Like

Ffs, it’s never SF’s fault. If they get offered a chance to step into the ring and they back out then they don’t deserve more chances.

SF are going to do it. FF/SF government is happening.

I was talking to a Monaghan man today who is usually an SF voter and he said he wasn’t going to vote for SF over the Paul Quinn thing. He also had a much different version of events of why Paul Quinn was murdered than @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy 's version

2 Likes

TNH

It actually did. He’ll probably end up voting for SF anyway though

Why did he think it happened?