General Election 2020 Hub

Said the wrong thing to the wrong person and escalated from there

1 Like

Isn’t that the known version?

Maybe so. @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy has tried to justify the murder at basically every turn by trying to make out Paul Quinn was terrorising the locals

He appears to be in a minority so.

Eh? Can you read?

After the last few days and the onslaught from the media and other parties I don’t think I can see it happen

i.e I cant see the other parties going into coalition with them.

I did think there was a chance at the start and during the campaign but the last few days, I believe, has changed that chance.

Christ even Kevin Myers was brought out of ‘retirement’. Im surprised Ruth Dudley Edwards wasn’t on Liveline and failed FF candidate Noel Whelan wasn’t dug up to shout anti SF slogans.

Sounds like you’re talking out of your hole. The border region knows exactly what Paul Quinn was like.

1 Like

What exactly was that? Go on. And who are these people who told you what he was like? Were they Provos as well?

FF 54/55
FG 39/40
IRA/SF 28/29
Lab 6/7
Greens 9/10
SD 3
Alphabet Soup 3/4
Others 15/16

Will you leave with Arlene when the Provos are running the gaff?

1 Like

Can you add Bobby Aylward?

1 Like

Arson
Assaults
Vandalism
Burglaries

Quinn and his cronies were scumbags.

1 Like

You fought the brits on the streets, now your fighting them in the ballot box. You’re a true oirish hero

Informative. Any other bits of news you wish to share from the last decade?

Happy election day guys

#change
#equality
#freehouses
#killtans

3 Likes

Yet Slab with the torture chamber on his farm was blackguarded in your own words

1 Like

Ireland get prepared to be fucked in the ass by the giant big septic dick of Fianna Fail again ye dumb motherfuckers :cowboy_hat_face::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

:laughing: chucky our handouts

2 Likes

You are so far from the truth you look ridiculous.

It had nothing to do with Slab and it’s an entirely different faction.

After scrutinising the options available over the past few weeks carefully, I’ve decided to vote FG 1 & 2 tomorrow. Hands down the best option available.

3 Likes

#projectfear