General Election 2020 Hub

Are you up for #gaffs?

Some background

I dont know what that is but im up for a fairer more inclusive society and will vote for the party that shares that vision.

2 Likes

after months of liking me and replying to me I gave you one little slap and you went very quiet. Now your full of hot air, did you get the ok from the moderators? I know you ran crying to them previously

1 Like

Don’t be so sure my friend. Words hurt and can cut deep.

Qed

You did get the ok from them. Ah, I see. A well protected internet hard man isn’t much of one I’m afraid

Gaffs = houses

When I started in college 19 years ago I think the “registration fee” was €375 . It’s now €3,000.

Just voted :ballot_box: in the constituency of Longford/Westmeath. The old firm of FF/FG in that order. No need to go further down the card as the politics of the rest of them hold no candle for me. Hoping our lad could be planted in a Merc or even a half car in a few weeks @anon67715551

2 Likes

Ill keep it in mind but he is well able to lower the blade himself.

There’s many lads around here you’d need to tread carefully with and just leave them on their merry way.

That’s not always a philosophy you have lived by yourself around here :wink:

Sounds like a right mental cunt . I wouldnt let her mind the dog for the day.

Voted SF just there… Getting in the car now and heading to Limerick to give Maurice my no.1

2 Likes

You let others in by not going down the card

Have you a vote in Cork south central as well? Go n-eirí an bóthar leat.

yeah, just voted there for Donnchadh.

1 Like

There’s a few lads who needed that dig at the same time.

It’s a delicate balance

1 Like

https://twitter.com/kenjfallon/status/1225928560461930497?s=21