General Election 2020 Hub

I doubt his ex wife thinks the same.

But now isn’t the time for me to throw slurs around the place.

Philip is seething

1 Like

Job done.
1 FF.
Folds paper and places in box.

Winks at young hottie assisting polling officer.
She responds with “Boxty, you oul’ charmer”.

I might have responded with “Your Granny was a scorcher in her day” but I held my counsel.

10 Likes

Turnout at 47% in the following areas by 5pm: Louth constituency, also Finglas and Ballyfermot. However I think there will not be the traditional evening surge today to the same extent as usual.

I thought there might be a step change (is that corporate jargon?) in the Indo group’s political coverage since the change of ownership but those lads like Philip Ryan, that Kevin chap whose surname escapes me and Blue Hugh are a bit deranged.

Doyle

Ya, at least before you thought they were being bought. Now it seems they were just wankers all along

Twitter is a real fucking cesspit. Lads who would not say boo to a goose abusing people.

3 Likes

Has there ever been a “pol corr” who wasn’t a cunt?

1 Like

Journalism is going the way of driving for a living. No future in it. Lot of lads who think they are worth more and see themselves as smarter than average bear must be seething.

The Indo is a fucking rag . It’s is biased beyond belief .

2 Likes

Journalism is dead as a career.

Like I said earlier, it’s mental really, particularly if he gets the Eniscorthy vote. Only 800 of them bothered to give him a vote in locals and in afternoon situation where it’s harder to lose a seat than win, he polled in 8th position and not considered good enough to help run Eniscorthy. Yet now he’ll be voted in to help lead the country.

Sinn Fein have never had many candidates down here from recollection. John Dwyer of New Ross ran a few times but then went independent. A few on local councils, but haven’t really infiltrated the South east. Would imagine there will be a surge after this election tho.

Luckily for “pol corrs”, they’re not journalists, they’re in PR.

It’s sad. It was once a noble profession.

There’s no Enniscorthy poll. There’s only a Wexford poll. And I’d say Mythen stands a decent chance of topping it.

He’ll get more votes than anyone else in Enniscorthy. Now fuck off you pedantic cunt.

The local Sinn Fein lads are very classy here. Driving around the town all day blaring through a loudspeaker for everyone to go and vote Sinn Fein. They’ll more likely turn people off them with shit like that